ADVERTISEMENT

Official visits this week

I don’t understand how, several weeks into classes, portal transfers are still deciding. I’m not upset or angry, but as a student I’d have been in trouble had I missed weeks of classes (even with an army of tutors).

Reactions: 76-1 and mk30
I don’t understand how, several weeks into classes, portal transfers are still deciding. I’m not upset or angry, but as a student I’d have been in trouble had I missed weeks of classes (even with an army of tutors).
Could be that some are coming from a quarter system vs a semester one... That or they're already graduates from either type of system...

In a previous post, we got an update from a hotel insider. Hoping to get some intel from you on visitor’s this week. Thanks
It is pathetic that we have to ask a hotel employee to provide this info. We get nothing from this site (and I am on the Premium board). Alex Lesley or any staff member monitoring this board, needs to explain why we have received no information on football visitors on the last couple of weekends just before the second signing period. Go to the Purdue site and check out the coverage they are featuring on football recruiting. It has even included notes on a couple of recruits that have visited IU that there has been no mention of here. They are clearly winning the Rivals football coverage.

The kid is 225 without a college weight program.

No reason to think he can't be up to 245-250 lbs without losing quickness and speed with his frame.

He's coming in as an athlete. Tight end isn't a foresure thing.
He’ll be tried at DE first and move to O if that doesn’t work. That’s “foresure”.

I wonder why people around here think you're a troll?
Just sharing what I’ve been told by someone connected to the program about this kid. Didn’t mean to upset you with the “foresure” quote. Was just goofing on it. A few people think I’m a troll because I’m not an exclusive cheerleader for everything on the program, and that honesty really irritates some people.

Just sharing what I’ve been told by someone connected to the program about this kid. Didn’t mean to upset you with the “foresure” quote. Was just goofing on it. A few people think I’m a troll because I’m not an exclusive cheerleader for everything on the program, and that honesty really irritates some people.

You know exactly what you're doing.

You weren't talking negative about the program. You went after a spelling mistake when a simple "that's what I've heard" would have got the message through.

This is the last time I'll respond to you.

You know exactly what you're doing.

You weren't talking negative about the program. You went after a spelling mistake when a simple "that's what I've heard" would have got the message through.

This is the last time I'll respond to you.
Like I said, didn't mean to upset you. My apologies.

no end in sight fox GIF by MasterChef Junior

The kid is 225 without a college weight program.

No reason to think he can't be up to 245-250 lbs without losing quickness and speed with his frame.

He's coming in as a athlete. Tight end isn't a foresure thing.
Let’s just say that the possibility of him playing DE on DI level is very slim. You can change a player’s physical makeup but you rarely can change his mental toughness. This comes from someone who is familiar with the young man. His position will most likely be TE.

Reactions: vesuvius13
We got one commit. Lost one. Any news on the other two? Any other options? Holding the rest of the openings for spring transfers?

Riles is signing at his school on the 2nd I believe i saw in a tweet. We're looking good.

James took a visit to Mississippi State after us. He's probably going to end up there.

We're holding a few back for after the spring. We could also lose a player or two who don't like where they are after the spring. Its a product of the portal.

Let’s just say that the possibility of him playing DE on DI level is very slim. You can change a player’s physical makeup but you rarely can change his mental toughness. This comes from someone who is familiar with the young man. His position will most l1ikely be TE.
Agreed but how in the hell would you know anything about his mental toughness.

Agreed but how in the hell would you know anything about his mental toughness.
Dude such hostility. Just taking this from a coach who coached against him and knows him. And he has been right on some others who were recruited by IU that didn’t pan out. No pissing match here and if he does play DE then I’ll be the first to say I was wrong and I’ll be sure and tell the coach he was wrong.

Riles is signing at his school on the 2nd I believe i saw in a tweet. We're looking good.

James took a visit to Mississippi State after us. He's probably going to end up there.

We're holding a few back for after the spring. We could also lose a player or two who don't like where they are after the spring. Its a product of the portal.
Check out Riles junior film. He's also a very good option QB too.

Reactions: vesuvius13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT