ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL SCORE PREDICTION thread

76-1

Hall of Famer
Mar 22, 2017
Indiana
(Alternative Title: How Much Do We Win By);)

I have:

INDIANA 44
Michigan 37

In Two (count em' 2 Overtimes!!)...

Best Game of the Year

We grow up and play our Finest game when it counts...

Be There and HELP THEM!!!!!

For the INDIANA University FOOTBALL TEAM...:

Heps Favorite Poem: http://www.appleseeds.org/dont_quit.htm
(Make touching that Rock actually mean something on Saturday)

"The most important 6 inches on the battlefield is between your ears" (Gen.James Mattis)

-In other words gentlemen, keep your brain engaged and don't beat yourselves...-

Beat Michigan!!!

Last edited:
IU - 38
Mich - 27

our defense has three key 4th down stops. QB throws 4 TD’s and RB goes over 100 yards and a TD

Captain Weirdo complains about “no calls” and IU being a “dirty team” confusing physical play with unsportsmanlike like play. In the end, Captain Weirdo points to the back of the room and says “Tom Brady and Company ain’t walking through that door people” and walks away from the podium.

in three months Harbaugh is dismissed and opens a pot store chain/tanning bed business with locations in Colorado and California and starts wearing tie-dye and flip-flops. Harbaugh claims after watching his brother in law spend a small fortune on tanning beds he thought it was an untapped market..... mainly because you gotta be high to use those things....

th

I'll go with 34 - 31. I have no prediction on which side of that score the teams will be on.

My homer prediction 27-14 IU.
My gut feeling Michigan 34- IU 21. IU will be up in the second half 21-20 though.

Lot of kool-aid here. We could play perfectly and officials will call phantom penalties to make sure MICH wins.

MICH 41, IND 30.

In the end, I don't believe our DL will be able to stop their run game. I think they will dominate the 4th quarter.

Our OL will also have trouble with their DL.

Michigan 34-24.

If it plays out that way, I will be concerned about the Purdue game. Tough scheduling.

Reactions: SRIV94

I have:

INDIANA 44
Michigan 37

Best Game of the Year

"The most important 6 inches on the battlefield is between your ears" (Gen.James Mattis)

-In other words gentlemen, keep your brain engaged and don't beat yourselves...-

Beat Michigan!!!
Great post & particularly like the "Mad Dog" Mattis quote...!

Reactions: 76-1
My homer prediction 27-14 IU.
My gut feeling Michigan 34- IU 21. IU will be up in the second half 21-20 though.

It really depends if Michigan gets any easy TD's like at PS did.. Big hitters.. If they don't; it could be interesting.. We can't keep going 3-out and give them the ball back a lot early..

IU - 38
Mich - 27

our defense has three key 4th down stops. QB throws 4 TD’s and RB goes over 100 yards and a TD

Captain Weirdo complains about “no calls” and IU being a “dirty team” confusing physical play with unsportsmanlike like play. In the end, Captain Weirdo points to the back of the room and says “Tom Brady and Company ain’t walking through that door people” and walks away from the podium.

in three months Harbaugh is dismissed and opens a pot store chain/tanning bed business with locations in Colorado and California and starts wearing tie-dye and flip-flops. Harbaugh claims after watching his brother in law spend a small fortune on tanning beds he thought it was an untapped market..... mainly because you gotta be high to use those things....

th
Wears tie dyes? I didn't know they made tie die khakis.

IU 38- UM 35. IU has a 35-14 Lead as the 4th Quarter Starts. Michigan scores multiple points in the first part of the 4th Quarter to close the gap . With two minutes left in the game a squadron of Doctors and Health Care Professionals enter the field to perform the Heimlich Manuver on the Officiating Crew who have appeared to have swallowed and been choking on their whistles since the beginning of the 4th Quarter. Other health Professionals give them Mouth To Mouth to revive them which allows them to regain their senses and call the game fairly in the last two Minutes of the Quarter, which gives IU enough leeway to come away with the Win.

Reactions: 76-1 and td75
I think we’ll get screwed in the 4th quarter or overtime. People will come on here to complain about whatever call was made and then the geniuses here will be like “did the refs make IU do ____?”

28-34 Michigan

I am sure that many are like me when I state that my heart says IU but my head says UM by 10. :(

I look forward to the day when my head is on the same page as my heart!:D

Reactions: ggoblue

I have:

INDIANA 44
Michigan 37

Best Game of the Year

Beat Michigan!!!
giphy.gif

Reactions: PharmD Blue
ADVERTISEMENT