ADVERTISEMENT

Official Score Prediction Thread : INDIANA vs Western Kentucky

Truly No Idea What To Expect From This TEAM these days but I have to throw something out there so:

INDIANA 44
W Ky 24

If we take Western Kentucky lightly then this becomes the ultimate Trap Game... (although, at this point, I don't see how we would be in the position of taking Anyone lightly)...

First *MUST WIN* game of the season... Let's hope our TEAM meets the challenge.

US wins Ryder Cup.

Unfortunately, pick number two is IU loses 24-17. Hate it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: Sope Creek and 76-1
Et tu Uni...?!? 😉

It's possible but their unstoppable air attack hasn't seen our Defense yet... 🍺😎

From your keyboard to God's inbox. Hope it's IU 56-0.

Having been in South Bend last Saturday for the ND-Purdue game I'm sure we'll at least beat the Boilers. But, overall, I just think there's a dark cloud over IU and Penix this year.

Reactions: 76-1
I think IU's running game and defense - McFadden will come back with a cold fury - will chart the course of this game together . . . and playing a possession game plus blitzing the hell out of WKU's stellar QB will result in the game being played to less than the under . . .

. . . I see IU rolling up 250 yard rushing and controlling the game scoring wise and time of possession, and its defense (Mullen and Layne) getting a couple of picks . . .

. . . away from home . . .

. . . IU 31 WKU 14.
Last game completely changed when McFadden went out. And I’m still not impressed with Penix. He’s not the same.

Last game completely changed when McFadden went out. And I’m still not impressed with Penix. He’s not the same.
Those are two of the reasons I came up with the prognostication I came up with. Penix's lack of productivity plus WKU's less than stout run defense = IU runs a bunch = a possession game. Penix can pepper the O with an occasional midrange to long throw . . . whether that works depends on whether Fryfogle can catch the damn throws.

I also think IU's defense is better with McFadden. That's why I think this game will be an under bet . . . .

Et tu Uni...?!? 😉

It's possible but their unstoppable air attack hasn't seen our Defense yet... 🍺😎
Dude wears a reversible jacket . . . ND on the flop side. Pay no attention to him . . . .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT