ADVERTISEMENT

Official Prediction Thread: IU vs USF

IU? I'm Fine

All-Big Ten
Jul 23, 2006
IU 80; USF 64

USF, last year, was awful. They have a new coach...Brian Gregory. He was let go by the Dayton Flyers before Archie Miller was hired there. He was roundly disliked at Dayton. He was just let go over a year ago by Georgia Tech. Watch his goofball offense. It is deliberate. It is slow. He communicates by cursing and whistling. He has 3 grad transfer guards. Two are from Penn State. They are not successful in forcing turnovers. If IU has over 12 turnovers in this game then I will be livid.

This should be a cakewalk. I just hope that our PG does well and RJ can hit. Davis needs lots of rebounds. If we defend the 3 then IU may win by 25.

PS Watch IU soccer in the NCAAT today at 1 on BTN 2 go free streaming.

Last edited:
IU 80; USF 64

USF, last year, was awful. They have a new coach...Brian Gregory. He was let go by the Dayton Flyers before Archie Miller was hired there. He was roundly disliked at Dayton. He was just let go over a year ago by Georgia Tech. Watch his goofball offense. It is deliberate. It is slow. He communicates by cursing and whistling. He has 3 grad transfer guards. Two are from Penn State. They are not successful in forcing turnovers. If IU has over 12 turnovers in this game then I will be livid.

This should be a cakewalk. I just hope that our PG does well and RJ can hit. Davis needs lots of rebounds. If we defend the 3 then IU may win by 25.

PS Watch IU soccer in the NCAAT today at 1 on BTN Plus allegedly free streaming.
IU 76
USF 64

I wouldn't even think about predicting another IU game.
I predicted Indiana State would score 54 points & that's exactly what they had.
AT HALFTIME !!!

Reactions: jaypay23
USF lost by 10 to Morgan State, who in return lost by 63 points to West Virginia. So, there's that..

IU 80; USF 64

PS Watch IU soccer in the NCAAT today at 1 on BTN Plus allegedly free streaming.
Actually not that it matters, but Gregory was not let go by Dayton, he left Dayton to take the Georgia Tech job. As a Flyer fan who roots for IU as well, I am quite interested in a Gregory v Miller matchup.
Go Hoosiers

Not even going to try... Just home there are a few more steps forward... And fingers are crossed...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT