ADVERTISEMENT

Official Prediction Thread: IU vs Stanford, #9 on the line!

jhoban19

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
May 28, 2003
and what are we drinking today?

Well, it seemed to work on Friday night so let's try this again! It doesn't get any easier today with the 2-time defending champs standing in our way for #9. The basketball team didn't finish off the plural Cardinals yesterday, but today will be a different story against the singular Cardinal. I'm looking for a scoreless game into the late stages. We'll get on the board in the last 15 minutes and finish it off with a 2nd goal as Stanford pushes forward looking for the equalizer.

Hoosiers 2
Stanford 0

It's pretty cold here in Chicago so I think I'll have to go with a big dark beer- Ten Ninety The Closer, a 10.8% Imperial Black Saison.

What say you Hoosier fans?

GO HOOSIERS!! Bring home #9!

I just want #9. Still mourning the loss of one of my bottles of homemade peppermint schnapps last night. What a friggin mess!

and what are we drinking today?

Well, it seemed to work on Friday night so let's try this again! It doesn't get any easier today with the 2-time defending champs standing in our way for #9. The basketball team didn't finish off the plural Cardinals yesterday, but today will be a different story against the singular Cardinal. I'm looking for a scoreless game into the late stages. We'll get on the board in the last 15 minutes and finish it off with a 2nd goal as Stanford pushes forward looking for the equalizer.

Hoosiers 2
Stanford 0

It's pretty cold here in Chicago so I think I'll have to go with a big dark beer- Ten Ninety The Closer, a 10.8% Imperial Black Saison.

What say you Hoosier fans?

GO HOOSIERS!! Bring home #9!
IU 1 Stanford 0

ADVERTISEMENT