ADVERTISEMENT

Official Prediction Thread: IU 83; UNC 79 Truly a classic!

IU? I'm Fine

All-Big Ten
Jul 23, 2006
Tom Crean and staff think up a way to rope a dope. Troy Williams doesn't turn over the ball and floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee. Yogi leads and is a Thrilla in Phila! 3's rain for IU. IU's defense is tough and that is certain. IU outrebounds and outhustles UNC. Every player in red is healthy and on his game. Bryant howls. OG skies and blocks 6 shots. Hartman has a double double. IU's bench is better. Dickie V. pops an eye out but is ok and keeps on talking about who knows what. Roy W. blames his mom. It is an instant classic. Go IU!

Tom Crean and staff think up a way to rope a dope. Troy Williams doesn't turn over the ball and floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee. Yogi leads and is a Thrilla in Phila! 3's rain for IU. IU's defense is tough and that is certain. IU outrebounds and outhustles UNC. Every player in red is healthy and on his game. Bryant howls. OG skies and blocks 6 shots. Hartman has a double double. IU's bench is better. Dickie V. pops an eye out but is ok and keeps on talking about who knows what. Roy W. blames his mom. It is an instant classic. Go IU!
UNC 76
IU 71

Reactions: Swat30
My heart says IU wins by five. My head says UNC by double digits. I just don't see how we can stay out of foul trouble with what is sure to be a lob- dunk fest. Too much inside presence and a lot of talent for the other team but anything can happen in one game and I if IU shoots lights out and keeps the turnovers to single digits, and stays out of foul trouble they have a good chance

Reactions: ChampsAgain
IU 79 NC 72.....I've envisioned myself watching IU NC highlights (IU winning of course) all week, the day following the game....let's hope that turns into a reality!!!!

For my first post, I'll try to keep this strictly analytical:
1) In Bloomington, the Hoosiers are 3 and 2 against the Tar Heels; average score 80.0 to 69.4.
2) In North Carolina, they are 2 and 2; average score 70.3 to 69.5.
3) At neutral sites, they are 3 and 1; average score 77.3 to 74.3.

Philadelphia is a neutral site, so I'll say...

IU 77
UNC 74

Reactions: YOTHN
For my first post, I'll try to keep this strictly analytical:
1) In Bloomington, the Hoosiers are 3 and 2 against the Tar Heels; average score 80.0 to 69.4.
2) In North Carolina, they are 2 and 2; average score 70.3 to 69.5.
3) At neutral sites, they are 3 and 1; average score 77.3 to 74.3.

Philadelphia is a neutral site, so I'll say...

IU 77
UNC 74

I'm with this guy...

High scoring
IU 92
UNC 88
I won't be to upset with a loss. It has been a fun season since December.

ADVERTISEMENT