ADVERTISEMENT

Official Prediction Thread: Indiana @ Wisconsin

IU? I'm Fine

All-Big Ten
Jul 23, 2006
Mixed feelings and unknowns going into the game make this prediction a tough one. UW has won 16 in a row at home against IU. I just hate that.

But in the last three games UW has played they have lost while not scoring over 60 points. The wheels on the Badger Bus are coming off. They haven't got a go-to player. Their 3-point percentages have fallen. And they don't get post touches. They don't get to the line. The only scoring that is consistent is on the gridiron.

It is hard to find a basketball forum up there. Guess the fans are waiting for the lakes to freeze over or watching volleyball or on State Street doing the pub crawl. Maybe some of their fans are on the road to Lucas Oil for the B1G foosball championship game with duh OSU. Or driving northward where State Highway 151 ends and the "fun begins".

The line, I guess, is UW +1. Wisconsin will be up for this. But they don't have the talent that IU has. The key for them is their guards. Defend them well and stop their 3. UW will try to swing but will settle for a contested beyond the arc desperation shot.

Indiana 75; Wisconsin 63 A glorious B1G win on the road.

Wisky fans are laser focused on their gridiron matchup with the buckeyes.

71-61, the team in (road) red uniforms.

Reactions: mike41703
Mixed feelings and unknowns going into the game make this prediction a tough one. UW has won 16 in a row at home against IU. I just hate that.

But in the last three games UW has played they have lost while not scoring over 60 points. The wheels on the Badger Bus are coming off. They haven't got a go-to player. Their 3-point percentages have fallen. And they don't get post touches. They don't get to the line. The only scoring that is consistent is on the gridiron.

It is hard to find a basketball forum up there. Guess the fans are waiting for the lakes to freeze over or watching volleyball or on State Street doing the pub crawl. Maybe some of their fans are on the road to Lucas Oil for the B1G foosball championship game with duh OSU. Or driving northward where State Highway 151 ends and the "fun begins".

The line, I guess, is UW +1. Wisconsin will be up for this. But they don't have the talent that IU has. The key for them is their guards. Defend them well and stop their 3. UW will try to swing but will settle for a contested beyond the arc desperation shot.

Indiana 75; Wisconsin 63 A glorious B1G win on the road.
72-59, IU. This team is going to end the losing streak in Madison.

Reactions: mike41703
Seeing as how I am the kiss of death, I may make a little wager on Wisconsin to secure the win for IU.

Wisconsin isn’t good. But they probably will be today for whatever reason. I’ll take the Badgers untill proved otherwise.

Reactions: HereYouGoIU
Im sorry but this is the most embarrassing game ive seen out of IU since I can remember. More embarrassing then losing to Fort Wayne which was far more likely at the time

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT