ADVERTISEMENT

Official Debate Thread (Now With Rulez)

IT CAN HAPPEN HERE.
I can't fathom the disregard of American values in that Tik Tok post.
What a piece of sh!t.
Trump just put a spotlight on what the perceived 'American values' mean. Clearly, it means different to his folks, who call themselves 'patriots' too.

Like you answer?

How many Chicago gun victims are killed by legal holders??
How many killed by NRA or GOA members?
How many killed by AR varients?
How many killed by 3%ers, Oath Keepers, militia, or PROUD BOYS?

Clean up your own shit show righteous boi
What? You want to play the gun control nut game with me? GTFO with that bullshit.

Now, answer the question. What's the _YT?

I agree with this statement.

IMHO, this goes back to at least Reagan . . . and maybe prior to that. Jimmy Carter's presidency might be a symptom of the system's brokenness . . . perhaps it has been the Nixonian southern strategy that has dredged up all of this re-fighting of the Civil War.

42 and 45, and the Clinton terms, and probably the Obama years were just paint covering the cracks in the country's foundations.

Maybe it goes back to the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution. Or maybe it goes back to Gary Powers, and when the people found out that the government had been lying to them . . . .
Politically, the modern division is abortion. There’s probably nothing else that causes left-leaning people to vote Republican as much. Thought that’s not a systemic or structural problem, it’s surely relevant in it’s divisiveness.

What? You want to play the gun control nut game with me? GTFO with that bullshit.

Now, answer the question. What's the _YT?
I’m guessing that inbred doesn’t have two seconds of any real training regarding combat. And he’s probably never shot anything other than a paper target or an unarmed animal that can’t shoot back. I could be wrong about him, but I have no problem betting on either.
You could always, as they say;"Fvck around and find out".

For what it's worth the IBD/TIPP poll just came out. Was taken after the debate and now has it within the margin of error. Biden was +8 a month ago.

I agree with this statement.

IMHO, this goes back to at least Reagan . . . and maybe prior to that. Jimmy Carter's presidency might be a symptom of the system's brokenness . . . perhaps it has been the Nixonian southern strategy that has dredged up all of this re-fighting of the Civil War.

42 and 45, and the Clinton terms, and probably the Obama years were just paint covering the cracks in the country's foundations.

Maybe it goes back to the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution. Or maybe it goes back to Gary Powers, and when the people found out that the government had been lying to them . . . .

I absolutely agree with you. The debate in the United States and before the election is a very, very bright event because it is very clear as a result of this debate as a presidential candidate has some information about the situation in the country and how he is ready to change the situation for the better. I recently wrote a short law essay on the recent debate and the debate between Trump and Hillary Clinton. The service https://assignmentbro.com/uk/law-assignment-help helped me to write an essay and helped me to find a source of information. The literature worth reading also looked at the repeated debates and critical assessments of these debates and realized that lately this is absolute populism. without specifics.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT