ADVERTISEMENT

Official Debate Thread (Now With Rulez)

8q5dSCH.jpg

I feel like I have a civic duty to watch, but every time I hear Trumps voice I can feel my soul trying to escape my body.
I’m trying but I may just mute him and listen to Joe. But then my Bingo game won’t work as well.

I just hope they don't waste half the debate talking about the Supreme Court. Everyone already knows what both sides have to say on that. The only relevant question would be if Biden supports packing the court.

I just hope they don't waste half the debate talking about the Supreme Court. Everyone already knows what both sides have to say on that. The only relevant question would be if Biden supports packing the court.
Wallace is going to have his hands full trying to keep this under control and on topic.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Focus on Biden’s ears and see if you can see his hearing aids and possibly on the Adderall symptoms.

Reactions: Lucy01
We listened to Trump for a couple of years, so the least you can do is pay attention to what Joe has to say about the Supreme Court. It might not persuade you to change your mind, but at least you'll be sufficiently informed.

He''s lost control already. Trump is going to run roughshod over this.

Yes. Its intentionally on Trump's part. Making up as much crap as possible and then interfering whenever Joe speaks. He's being who his fans like. Uncivil and being a 'tough guy.'
If someone then does the same thing to him, he then throws his arms up in the air and accuses the other person of being unfair and unruly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT