ADVERTISEMENT

Official Aloha/Vegas bitchslap fight

Yeah, I knew you'd be a hypocrite and give him a free pass.

Next time you cry about me, I'll say, "Don't get in the middle of it."
And I'll get in the middle of whatever I want. Public forum. But it's generally considered impolite to drag other posters into a fight who don't actively make any indication they want to be there. I'm watching you guys because it's funny. I have no desire to get in the mud with you.

Your poor poor sailor buddies.

Since you're Mr. Tough Guy, do you "look them in the face" and call them losers when they see hookers or are you a pansy hypocrite?
I was always up front with my Sailors. It's how leaders deal with people. I've had a few Sailors that needed to be separated from the Navy and I made it happen. I doubt any of them were bigger losers than you.

Reactions: MrBing
And I'll get in the middle of whatever I want. Public forum. .

Sure you will.......and you'll be a flaming hypocrite when you do for some things and refuse to on others because it's your buddies doing something that makes you wet yourself when I do it but don't care when they do.

Which means it's all phony outrage on your part when I do it......which is why I laugh at you when you say it.

Sure you will.......and you'll be a flaming hypocrite when you do for some things and refuse to on others because it's your buddies doing something that makes you wet yourself when I do it but don't care when they do.

Which means it's all phony outrage on your part when I do it......which is why I laugh at you when you say it.
Everyone is laughing at you.

Are you really this stupid?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I bet you get right up in their faces and mock them with, "You're a complete loser for seeing a hooker."

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!
You fail to understand - you are a complete loser.

When my Sailors violated the local law or the UCMJ, I held them accountable.

Are you really this stupid?

I'll write it slower for ya:

If you only get MAD when one person does something but don't care at all when someone else (your friend) does it, that means it's phony outrage when the first person did it.

Kinda like when the Trump groupies CRUCIFIED Obama for playing too much golf or using a teleprompter but couldn't care less when Trump does both.....even more.

You fail to understand - you are a complete loser.

When my Sailors violated the local law or the UCMJ, I held them accountable.

Wait a second? Now you're claiming it's about "breaking the law" and not actually seeing a hooker?

Holy Backtrack, Batman!!

(Also, you ripped me for going to legal brothels so thanks for admitting you're an idiot).

I'll write it slower for ya:

If you only get MAD when one person does something but don't care at all when someone else (your friend) does it, that means it's phony outrage when the first person did it.

Kinda like when the Trump groupies CRUCIFIED Obama for playing too much golf or using a teleprompter but couldn't care less when Trump does both.....even more.
So, yes. Back to the popcorn for me.

Wait a second? Now you're claiming it's about "breaking the law" and not actually seeing a hooker?

Holy Backtrack, Batman!!

(Also, you ripped me for going to legal brothels so thanks for admitting you're an idiot).
Again you fail to understand - I find it hilarious that you have to pay for sex and that you think the hookers enjoy having sex with you.

We don't have any ships in Nevada and prostitution is illegal everywhere my ships have been ported.

OK folks, I'm done playing with Laughman. He's not much of an adversary. I'm out now.

Wave that white flag high and proud after you got busted for changing your slam from "I think everyone who uses a hooker is a loser" to "I ripped my sailors for breaking the law" when you got exposed as a flaming hypocrite.

Again you fail to understand - I find it hilarious that you have to pay for sex and that you think the hookers enjoy having sex with you.

They do enjoy it--a couple of them now have stand-up shows on the strip based solely on their stories of the encounters.

Not lying about her or about when I'll be in Vegas. Or about anything else, for that matter.

I do think very poorly of you, for many reasons, and I think it's hilarious that you have to pay for sex and you think the hookers like having paid sex with you.
It won't be long until he tries to borrow $100 so he can pay for his hookers.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
I am so glad I came back. The first few rounds started kinda slow, and I thought it was a fixed fight. But then someone put Ben Gay in their jock straps and off to the races we went. Oorah!
One point of order though, no one should make fun of Laugh's Mom. She used to be ready to serve, always had the lowest prices and was always willing to lock her little one in the closet when it was fun time. She didn't want him to wonder off. She knew where he belonged.

He's lying....as always.

Of course, his buddy Goat gives him a free pass for that while whining about my "ridiculous hyperbole."

(rolleyes)
Aloha is a friend of mine and I consider him a mentor for my military career. He's not a liar and you have some issues. You should talk about a man's mother like that. It's very uncool.

My mother developed AIDS due to blood tainted with HIV in the late 80s. The doctors never tested her for it until it was too late and she was in the hospital with pneumonia, which actually killed her. They didn't suspect AIDS because she didn't use drugs or have any other risk factors. Only a despicable coward would try to make something out of a person's mother dying like this. However, nothing Laughman says is worth taking seriously. He's a harmless coward who has to pay for sex. ;)
You're right about that guy.

My mother developed AIDS due to blood tainted with HIV in the late 80s. The doctors never tested her for it until it was too late and she was in the hospital with pneumonia, which actually killed her. They didn't suspect AIDS because she didn't use drugs or have any other risk factors. Only a despicable coward would try to make something out of a person's mother dying like this. However, nothing Laughman says is worth taking seriously. He's a harmless coward who has to pay for sex. ;)
Sorry man. That dude is an idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT