ADVERTISEMENT

Official Aloha/Vegas bitchslap fight

@Aloha Hoosier and @TheVegasHoosier

Please keep all your personal fighting back and forth in this thread, so it doesn't infect other threads. Please, go to town. It's fun to watch.

Thank you.
Laughman is an idiot. I enjoy messing with him because he doesn't understand that he's an idiot. On the serious side, I will be in Vegas in November and I'd really enjoy meeting him. He might not enjoy it as much.

@Aloha Hoosier and @TheVegasHoosier

Please keep all your personal fighting back and forth in this thread, so it doesn't infect other threads. Please, go to town. It's fun to watch.

Thank you.

Well, I'm concerned about his mental/emotional health because he actually threatened violence because of an insult/joke on a message board.

I mean, next thing you know he'll try to sue me like his idol Trump did over a joke/insult.

My God, if this were listed at Vegas, Vegas would be a 100-1 underdog. He is a moron.

It's really touching how you run to your BFF's defense and delete my posts ripping him while allowing his to stay up.

Thanks for proving me right when I said Righties are the biggest hypocrites to ever breathe..........

It's really touching how you run to your BFF's defense and delete my posts ripping him while allowing his to stay up.

Thanks for proving me right when I said Righties are the biggest hypocrites to ever breathe..........
I haven't deleted a post here in 6 months. Try again, moron.

Well, I'm concerned about his mental/emotional health because he actually threatened violence because of an insult/joke on a message board.

I mean, next thing you know he'll try to sue me like his idol Trump did over a joke/insult.
I didn't threaten violence even a little bit. I only said you would never talk to me in person like you're doing now.

If you are a frequent visitor of the legal brothels outside Vegas, more power to you. They obviously need skinny, or fat, a$$ patrons to keep them in business. Thanks for your contribution to capitalism!

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

(rolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleyes)

Yeah, that's why you keep wetting yourself with, "Will you say that to my face?"..........
Seriously? Will you be the same jerk face to face as you are here? I haven't threatened to kick your a$$ or anything, so you must be assuming that your language here is a little bit over the line. Tell me again about how my mother deserved her death from AIDS too.

Reactions: MrBing
VegasHoosier is Laughman?
There have been a few people here I think are mentally shady, but Laughman is the one person I thought was certifiably nuts. Most people that have sent personal emails to me over the years have been normal people, like you, but Laughman wasn't normal. I don't think he's "normal" now.

Last edited:
There have been a few people here I think are mentally shady, but Laughman is the one person I thought was certifiably nuts. Most people that have sent personal emails to me over the years have been normal people, like you, but Laugman wasn't normal. I don't think he's "normal" now.

Dang it. Now I won't be able to sleep tonight knowing you have such a low opinion of me.

Seriously? Will you be the same jerk face to face as you are here? I haven't threatened to kick your a$$ or anything, so you must be assuming that your language here is a little bit over the line. Tell me again about how my mother deserved her death from AIDS too.
Back up a minute. I missed this about your mama. Did he really tell you that your mother deserved to die from AIDS? He deserves an ass kicking for that.

I don't own any hookers.

So, have you set a time yet to see that shrink so you'll forgive your mom? It's obvious the topic is a trigger point with you.
Your seriously talking about Aloha's mother like that? WTF is wrong with you?

Back up a minute. I missed this about your mama. Did he really tell you that your mother deserved to die from AIDS? He deserves an ass kicking for that.

He's lying....as always.

Of course, his buddy Goat gives him a free pass for that while whining about my "ridiculous hyperbole."

(rolleyes)

Your seriously talking about Aloha's mother like that? WTF is wrong with you?
My mother developed AIDS due to blood tainted with HIV in the late 80s. The doctors never tested her for it until it was too late and she was in the hospital with pneumonia, which actually killed her. They didn't suspect AIDS because she didn't use drugs or have any other risk factors. Only a despicable coward would try to make something out of a person's mother dying like this. However, nothing Laughman says is worth taking seriously. He's a harmless coward who has to pay for sex. ;)

I don't own any hookers.

So, have you set a time yet to see that shrink so you'll forgive your mom? It's obvious the topic is a trigger point with you.
I know you don't OWN them, you just use them, and they're "happy" that you use them. :rolleyes:

Talking about my mother is low, but to be expected from you.

My mother developed AIDS due to blood tainted with HIV in the late 80s. The doctors never tested her for it until it was too late and she was in the hospital with pneumonia, which actually killed her. They didn't suspect AIDS because she didn't use drugs or have any other risk factors. Only a despicable coward would try to make something out of a person's mother dying like this. However, nothing Laughman says is worth taking seriously. He's a harmless coward who has to pay for sex. ;)

1) I made fun of your mom before you even mentioned the AIDS thing, crybaby. Besides, I think you're lying about it....like everything else. And if it's "not to be taken seriously", why are you soiling your pants over it?

2) Speaking of lying, thanks for admitting you were lying when you said, "I don't think poorly of people who pay for sex." I busted you for it and you flat-our denied you thought that. You just admitted....again....that you do. Do your fellow sailors who see hookers know you think they're losers and you're morally superior to them? ( I wonder if Goat will blast you for using a broad brush like he cries his eyes out any time I do it).

I know you don't OWN them, you just use them, and they're "happy" that you use them. :rolleyes:

Talking about my mother is low, but to be expected from you.

No, I don't use them either.

Stop your phony outrage about making fun of your mom. I always laugh at the losers who throw out insults left and right then get MAD if you make fun of their mom/sister crying, "Waaaaaaahhhh!!!! That's over the line!!!"

Why? You can rip mine all you want. Doesn't hurt me in the least. Heck, I've had friends in the past where we actually tried to make up the best insults for the others' moms.

When I was a kid, it didn't bother me when kids said "Your mom wears army boots" (which is actually a compliment now) and it doesn't bug me if you rip her for something else now. Has nothing to do with "class."

Unlike you snowflakes, I don't take it seriously.

1) I made fun of your mom before you even mentioned the AIDS thing, crybaby. Besides, I think you're lying about it....like everything else. And if it's "not to be taken seriously", why are you soiling your pants over it?

2) Speaking of lying, thanks for admitting you were lying when you said, "I don't think poorly of people who pay for sex." I busted you for it and you flat-our denied you thought that. You just admitted....again....that you do. Do your fellow sailors who see hookers know you think they're losers and you're morally superior to them? ( I wonder if Goat will blast you for using a broad brush like he cries his eyes out any time I do it).
Not lying about her or about when I'll be in Vegas. Or about anything else, for that matter.

I do think very poorly of you, for many reasons, and I think it's hilarious that you have to pay for sex and you think the hookers like having paid sex with you.

Don't bring me into it. Stand up like a man against your adversary.

No, I don't use them either.

Stop your phony outrage about making fun of your mom. I always laugh at the losers who throw out insults left and right then get MAD if you make fun of their mom/sister crying, "Waaaaaaahhhh!!!! That's over the line!!!"

Why? You can rip mine all you want. Doesn't hurt me in the least. Heck, I've had friends in the past where we actually tried to make up the best insults for the others' moms.

When I was a kid, it didn't bother me when kids said "Your mom wears army boots" (which is actually a compliment now) and it doesn't bug me if you rip her for something else now. Has nothing to do with "class."

Unlike you snowflakes, I don't take it seriously.
So you were a classless jerk growing up too. Not surprised.

I do think very poorly of you, for many reasons, and I think it's hilarious that you have to pay for sex and you think the hookers like having paid sex with you.

Your poor poor sailor buddies.

Since you're Mr. Tough Guy, do you "look them in the face" and call them losers when they see hookers or are you a pansy hypocrite?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT