ADVERTISEMENT

Offer still stands for Henry

according to the twittesphere..... he is really close to a commitment as well.
I don't know how he compares to our 3 new commitments, but he might be rethinking his choice if IU was #1. Maybe Purdue can use him. I believe Anderson was on Purdue's wish list.

I don't know how he compares to our 3 new commitments, but he might be rethinking his choice if IU was #1. Maybe Purdue can use him. I believe Anderson was on Purdue's wish list.

Not sure if Purdue is going to offer him.

currently PU not offered. Butler would be the next but all signs point to IU currently. Could be wrong of course but I wouldn't be surprised if he committed in the next few days to IU.

He's good. We could use him.

I was under the understanding he is more of a 4 than a 3. I haven't seen him play. So, is that correct? Would still love to have him! Are we looking at 3 or 4 more in this class? Would love to get Romeo (obviously), a good PG, and a big (hopefully a true big)....if there is room, Henry would be great, too...

I was under the understanding he is more of a 4 than a 3. I haven't seen him play. So, is that correct? Would still love to have him! Are we looking at 3 or 4 more in this class? Would love to get Romeo (obviously), a good PG, and a big (hopefully a true big)....if there is room, Henry would be great, too...
Some say only two more so that would leave one after him. How good is he?

Doubt Henry commits to IU. We have a logjam at forward from 2018 on. Don't see why he'd want to join that group and probably sit on the bench.

If Race is on campus this fall he will be the 13th scholarship for this season.

After the 17-18 season Hartman, Priller, McSwain, RoJo, and Newkirk will all be leaving the program. With Hunter and Anderson IU has 3 more scholarships available. It looks like Romeo will not decide until the spring and if IU thinks they have a chance for him they have to leave one open until he decides. That would leave 2 more IU could go after this summer/fall.
I'd like to see a PG in this class (Phinisee, Garland, or Duke)

Henry doesn't seem to be a need after IU landing 3 6'6-6'8 guys plus landing Smith and Moore last year

Henry doesn't seem to be a need after IU landing 3 6'6-6'8 guys plus landing Smith and Moore last year
I think Henry can play a big guard in college? Maybe not- but you take him and save for Garland/Romeo/Dort or one of those and Wisman

We still need a PG and a big. Who will play center if Davis goes pro? Its possible. I think he's better than Bryant and due for a big year.

ADVERTISEMENT