ADVERTISEMENT

Off topic, but to lighten things up around here ...

go_iu

All-Big Ten
Feb 22, 2004
Has anybody else seen Ja Morant play this year? I'd say it's like a combination MJ/KB/AI/Magic/Bird all rolled into one, with perhaps better athleticism, shooting, passing, and with the exception of AI (yet), handles. Dude is simply amazing, watch his highlights this year, its unbelievable. Best rookie I've pretty much ever seen.

Last edited:
Has anybody else seen Ja Morant play this year? I'd say it's like a combination MJ/KB/AI/Magic/Bird all rolled into one, with perhaps better athleticism, shooting, passing, and with the exception of AI (yet), handles. Dude is simply amazing, watch his highlights this year, its unbelievable. Best rookie I've pretty much ever seen.
And then Zion came back from his injury...

That's a major statement best rookie you've seen.
I get it if your in your 20's...
And yes he has some game.
I'll even go lot's .

Amazing player and a great kid. I’ve seen him play many times in person the last 2 seasons and he makes everyone on his team better. I told my buddy at halftime of his first game as a freshman that he sees the floor like a 5th year senior. Lot of fun to watch.

That's a major statement best rookie you've seen.
I get it if your in your 20's...
And yes he has some game.
I'll even go lot's .

No, no. I'm not in my 20's, this kid is every bit in league with the like of what he reminds me of

I like him a lot. I had to go all the way back to Luka to find one I like better

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT