ADVERTISEMENT

#OccupyPatriotsThreads starts tomorrow.

burnthemallralphie

All-Big Ten
Mar 27, 2015
Cincinnati
I hope you guys like dick pics. I know Cap will be happy. A dick pic for each response to a Patriots thread.

You've been warned. Some of you are probably secretly happy...you closeted fvcks.

Big veiny dicks. Little dicks, micro dicks, midget dicks, STD ridden dicks, and double-headed mutant dicks.

I have had it with the Patriots shit, and everyone involved is going to pay dearly. You've earned it, you football loving boring troglodyte bastards.

Reactions: booyah31183 and C-$
55949d01e0c3c.jpg

I'll be posting multiple threads then. Start looking for your pics...

This makes sense. I've always thought of outside chithead as a 1%-er. Meaning about 1% of his posts are not dweeby fanboy bullshit.

I hope you guys like dick pics. I know Cap will be happy. A dick pic for each response to a Patriots thread.

You've been warned. Some of you are probably secretly happy...you closeted fvcks.

Big veiny dicks. Little dicks, micro dicks, midget dicks, STD ridden dicks, and double-headed mutant dicks.

I have had it with the Patriots shit, and everyone involved is going to pay dearly. You've earned it, you football loving boring troglodyte bastards.
Burnthemallralphie wants to post picks of dicks...likes looking up dick pics.

Yes, but let's not do anything about the endless Patriots threads. By all means, let those queefs stink up the board.
Look, I'll actually be busy at the office all day, and Ziz can't do much, because it's always 3 am in that commie time zone of his, but I can promise you this: I will strive to simply Lana Kane your dick pics instead of banning you. But if we're both not around, and Peegs has to step in...just saying...C-$ knows some mods who aren't scared to overrule Peegs. You might want to get with him.

yet another Patriots thread not started by any Patriots fan, complaining about too any Patriots threads being started.

true for every patriots thread visible on this board

yet another Patriots thread not started by any Patriots fan, complaining about too any Patriots threads being started.

I think he's also talking about when someone comes in and makes a non-football thread into a Pats-Colts bitch-fight, and I think you deserve some heat about that one.

It is pretty clear I am lumping everyone together here. I didn't say one thing bad about the Pats in this. The point is this: they keep starting new threads, but you keep them fueled by responding to every post.

The animosity is old and stale. Yours for Manning, theirs for Brady. All of it is boring AF. More bewbs, more funny content. We've killed the Colts v Pats threads.

I think he's also talking about when someone comes in and makes a non-football thread into a Pats-Colts bitch-fight, and I think you deserve some heat about that one.

Yes, exactly. In Shooter's defense, there are times he will post something non-football related and a pack of mongoloids wearing Manning 18 jerseys will swoop in and talk shit. Then there are times Shooter will work in the snide asides about Manning, or dear lord, mewling quim posts. Either keep this stupid shit in one thread or just quit posting about it. Man, enough is enough.

Yes, exactly. In Shooter's defense, there are times he will post something non-football related and a pack of mongoloids wearing Manning 18 jerseys will swoop in and talk shit. Then there are times Shooter will work in the snide asides about Manning, or dear lord, mewling quim posts. Either keep this stupid shit in one thread or just quit posting about it. Man, enough is enough.
Quality point. Shooter is a troll at times, but sometimes he is simply eminently trollable, and others are doing the trolling. Someone started a Pats thread after the game yesterday, and edubs and shooter both tried to simply say, "The best team won," and no one would let them. That was pretty obnoxious.

When not posting about the Pats, he is a solid poster. The problem is he is probably on the Autism spectrum and is obsessed.

Right, and that accounts for about 1% of his posts. That percentage of non-Patriots posts probably used to be higher, but a solid year of mentally instability and obsession with deflategate really drove that down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT