ADVERTISEMENT

Obscure news: Charles Manson finally about to croak

How notorious would Manson be today? He killed 7, but one was a celebrity which ups the notorious quotient somewhat. The guy in California last week killed 5 and was "only" a minor notorious celebrity.

How notorious would Manson be today? He killed 7, but one was a celebrity which ups the notorious quotient somewhat. The guy in California last week killed 5 and was "only" a minor notorious celebrity.
That shooting was barely a blip in the news cycle. I mentioned it to someone that didn't even know it happened.

The cult aspect of it though probably would have added to his celebrity, even now.

That makes him certain to vote Democrat.

Hi! Tell us about yourself. Have you been on the cooler before? I don’t recognize your name. What’s your view on politics? If I’ve missed your prior posts/political views, my apologies. Otherwise, welcome to the cooler!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT