ADVERTISEMENT

Obama to CDC:

Here's the actual guidance. It's true the CDC prefers virtual gatherings, but it also includes guidance on how to make large gatherings safer, and that guidance appears to line up well with what's reported about Obama's party: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/large-gatherings.html

It's also worth noting that this guidance is primarily for unvaccinated people. The CDC has different guidance for vaccinated people, which does not include any recommendations for avoiding gatherings: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated.html

If the article is correct that Obama's guests will be required to be fully vaccinated, then it is that second link that applies.
"It's true the CDC prefers virtual gatherings," So, you were wrong.

But then you try to justify your error.

Who is going to verify vaccination? By a paper card? lmao!

• Haha
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge

Read the whole thing. Take a breath, try to drop your biases, and read very carefully until it comes to you. Hint: I even put the important part in bold type for you.

Reactions: IU_Hickory

Do you know Ser Ilyn Payne, "Covid Coordinator?"

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Read the whole thing. Take a breath, try to drop your biases, and read very carefully until it comes to you. Hint: I even put the important part in bold type for you.
What is the CDC recommendations about large groups?

Come on - I know you can say it.

You won't answer the question, will you? Because you know the answer shows you are not intellectually honest.
Strike three.

Hint: I already answered the question you are asking, and provided a direct link to back it up.

Now, that's two hints I've given you. Maybe you can figure it out now.

Strike three.

Hint: I already answered the question you are asking, and provided a direct link to back it up.

Now, that's two hints I've given you. Maybe you can figure it out now.
What is the CDC recommendations about large groups?

Come on - I know you can say it.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Screw you!

I know this development destroys your already ridiculous thread, Danny. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

You need to take a deep breath before you post. Such anger!

The article calls your assumptions possibly wrong.

if he wants to have a party go ahead! I think he should….

I think the story that is missed in the article was $12 BILLION Dollar estate they own!!!! Holy crap!!
It's 12 million, not billion.

And yes, that's still a lot of money, but he and Michelle have made a lot of money post presidency. Books, Netflix deals and speaking engagements can yield a lot of money for former presidents, and I have zero problem with that. If the Clintons, Bushes and even Trumps of the world can cash in post-presidency, I don't see why that matters to anyone, so long as it's above board and they're not selling state secrets.

Yeah, the most expensive estate in America was 1 billion (located out in Beverly Hills), and it was vastly overpriced (was eventually sold later for only 100,000).

I know this development destroys your already ridiculous thread, Danny. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

You need to take a deep breath before you post. Such anger!

LMAO! Yeah, 'scaled back' after all the publicity.

But as long as he has rubes like you who justify everything Dims do, it's not big deal.

ADVERTISEMENT