ADVERTISEMENT

Obama Golfs In Virginia While Virginians Ordered Shelter in Place

Totally get your need for bullet points, but those of us who have the ability and attention span to understand details and facts appreciate the way cosmickid takes the time to intelligently construct posts full of them along with links to back up his assertions.

Hence the great conservative advantage. Facts and documentation are far less important than a 6 word catch phrase.

Hence the great conservative advantage. Facts and documentation are far less important than a 6 word catch phrase.

I don't think it's necessarily a conservative thing, but there are certain posters who aren't interested in pesky and often inconvenient details. Some of our more Trumpative posters tho...I could buy that.

Last edited:
So now Karen has been reduced to bald faced lying.

Karen Pence says Mike Pence didn't know about the Mayo Clinic's requirement that visitors wear masks, despite the clinic saying they informed him

https://www.businessinsider.com/kar...bout-the-mayo-clinics-mask-requirement-2020-4

5eaada4a3dac9a5c985dd018
So Typical - can’t stand that your Boy and Girl got nailed to the wall, so you have to find something to deflect!! Hahaha! What a crock!

So Typical - can’t stand that your Boy and Girl got nailed to the wall, so you have to find something to deflect!! Hahaha! What a crock!

When Papa Pence answers questions about why he disregarded a mask with comments like "I wanted to look people in the eye when I congratulated them" and a day later Mama claims he didn't know he was supposed to wear a mask, the bottom line is somebody's LYING. Not Trumpian level, yet... but Trump's preponderance to lie about ANYTHING does seem to be rubbing off on to the second family...

When Papa Pence answers questions about why he disregarded a mask with comments like "I wanted to look people in the eye when I congratulated them" and a day later Mama claims he didn't know he was supposed to wear a mask, the bottom line is somebody's LYING. Not Trumpian level, yet... but Trump's preponderance to lie about ANYTHING does seem to be rubbing off on to the second family...

And now we have new details emerging on mask-gate...

"Voice of America’s Steve Herman said he was banned from Vice President Mike Pence’s Air Force Two after tweeting information that contradicted a public statement from Second Lady Karen Pence Thursday.

Here’s what happened: In an interview with Fox News Thursday, the second lady said the vice president didn’t wear a mask during a tour of Mayo Clinic earlier in the week because he hadn’t been told about the hospital requirement that he do so. "That contradicted what Mayo Clinic said prior, which was that the hospital had made his team aware of the requirement, as well as what Pence himself had said, which was that he’d wanted to look those on the frontlines of the coronavirus fight “in the eyes.”

Herman, the VOA White House bureau chief, then tweeted, “All of us who traveled with him were notified by the office of @VP the day before the trip that wearing of masks was required by the @MayoClinic and to prepare accordingly.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/voice-america-reporter-says-banned-170450341.html

This behavior from this Administration is just so bizarre. They don't just serially lie, but they just lie about the STUPIDEST things. Why did Karen Pence feel the need to be so protective of Pence that she just created a lie out of thin air?

It was such an obvious lie, to begin with - NOBODY is going to believe that the people at the Mayo Clinic were not going to make Pence aware of their policy regarding masks, prior to him visiting a ward full of COVID patients. We're not talking podunk Regional Hospital- we're talking the freaking Mayo Clinic...

Golf courses in VA appear to be open, with appropriate touching and distancing rules in place.

https://wvva.com/2020/04/20/golf-courses-staying-safe-during-covid-19-pandemic/

Michelle's message was sent to residents of DC, not VA.

Of course, these facts aren't important when all you're wanting to do is pwn the libs.

Typical Right-

Posted for those who watch the filtered news only. Apparently, Pres. Obama went golfing in Virginia the same day Michelle Obama provided a public announcement recording to Virginians edging them to “Stay Home” for their own safety.

More Right-wing lies and bullshit! That's all they seem to be capable of these days.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT