ADVERTISEMENT

Obama Golfs In Virginia While Virginians Ordered Shelter in Place

Hoosier_Hack

All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Sep 25, 2011

Posted for those who watch the filtered news only. Apparently, Pres. Obama went golfing in Virginia the same day Michelle Obama provided a public announcement recording to Virginians edging them to “Stay Home” for their own safety.

So now Karen has been reduced to bald faced lying.

Karen Pence says Mike Pence didn't know about the Mayo Clinic's requirement that visitors wear masks, despite the clinic saying they informed him

https://www.businessinsider.com/kar...bout-the-mayo-clinics-mask-requirement-2020-4

5eaada4a3dac9a5c985dd018

Posted for those who watch the filtered news only. Apparently, Pres. Obama went golfing in Virginia the same day Michelle Obama provided a public announcement recording to Virginians edging them to “Stay Home” for their own safety.
Golf courses in VA appear to be open, with appropriate touching and distancing rules in place.

https://wvva.com/2020/04/20/golf-courses-staying-safe-during-covid-19-pandemic/

Michelle's message was sent to residents of DC, not VA.

Of course, these facts aren't important when all you're wanting to do is pwn the libs.

We have shelter in place orders in Illinois but golf courses are open provided you’re playing in a twosome and keep your social distance rules in place. And as an edit to my post, golf courses are open in Virginia.

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2020-coronavirus-golf-course-closures/

The right wing noise machine is wrong again! Thanks Obama!!!!!

Last edited:
Golf courses in VA appear to be open, with appropriate touching and distancing rules in place.

Of course, these facts aren't important when all you're wanting to do is pwn the libs.

Well...to be honest, it's difficult to understand facts when you apparently aren't able to understand the difference between a large medical facility and a golf course during a pandemic.

Reactions: cosmickid

Once you get facts involved, then their argument always seems to crumble. Wanna bet that Fox and Tucker knew this, but they figured this would easily slip by their audience, since they lack the ability or inclination to fact check?

So are you going to delete this? Or are you going to start a thread naming everyone who played golf on an open course in a state where "shelter orders" were in place? Was this course open or not?

Did they only allow Obama to play-and if so can you provide a link? Otherwise, this is a Ladoga level of faux-outrage and false equivalency. Have you no standards Man? - (in my best Churchillian voice)...

I mean Dude, Rand freaking Paul went and played around with other Senators in the Senate locker room/pool complex WHILE he was awaiting his TEST results (which turned up positive). This thread is embarrassing- hell I'm embarrassed for you...

So are you going to delete this? Or are you going to start a thread naming everyone who played golf on an open course in a state where "shelter orders" were in place? Was this course open or not?

Did they only allow Obama to play-and if so can you provide a link? Otherwise, this is a Ladoga level of faux-outrage and false equivalency. Have you no standards Man? - (in my best Churchillian voice)...

I mean Dude, Rand freaking Paul went and played around with other Senators in the Senate locker room/pool complex WHILE he was awaiting his TEST results (which turned up positive). This thread is embarrassing- hell I'm embarrassed for you...

I have a feeling his post was more of the drive by/crop dusting variety.

Couldn't find boneless pork chops at the grocery today.

And now after finding out Obama is playing golf as if he didn't have to make sacrifices, I am really upset.

Reactions: RBB89
Couldn't find boneless pork chops at the grocery today.

And now after finding out Obama is playing golf as if he didn't have to make sacrifices, I am really upset.
Best meat in Indiana can be found at the Odon Locker. Family owned business. The owner and I have been friends for years. Be prepared to wait in line when you go though. They were always packed before COVID-19 and it’s that much worse now that they only allow a limited number of people in the store. The line is typically around the store.
https://m.facebook.com/odonlocker/

Since my vegetarian college son came home from school a month ago, our family meals have had no meat. My wife is not so keen on meat. I am in withdrawal. The "no meat" sweats. I did buy a roll of Jimmy Dean sausage, so maybe I can rustle me up some breakfast over the weekend while the wife and son sleeps.

Since my vegetarian college son came home from school a month ago, our family meals have had no meat. My wife is not so keen on meat. I am in withdrawal. The "no meat" sweats. I did buy a roll of Jimmy Dean sausage, so maybe I can rustle me up some breakfast over the weekend while the wife and son sleeps.

maxresdefault.jpg

MW-HZ629_redmea_20200204130747_ZQ.jpg

190610214153-red-meat-white-meat-grill-large-169.jpg

photo-1546964124-0cce460f38ef

I've seen more news about Mike Pence not wearing a mask than I have about Tara Reade.
Btw golf courses should be open.

What exactly do you think should be currently discussed about Tara Reade that isn't being discussed? And how does that compare with what is currently being discussed about E Jean Carroll?

Btw, I've read a plethora of articles on Tara and her accusations over the past 24 hrs, and I assure you that the "developments" are all either equal to or less than what has been discovered in the Jean Carroll case. While Tara supposedly discussed the 1993 situation in subsequent years with other women who want to stay anonymous, at least 2 people who know Carroll and willing gave their names have maintained that they remember her discussing the situation with them at the time...

So the point is, this accusation against Trump dates back to her claim of rape in June 2019. So how much has THAT been discussed? Trump called her a liar, claimed he never knew her and she has filed a lawsuit against him for defamation. She also has a dress with unknown DNA that she wants to attempt to match to a sample from Trump, and that request is currently in the judicial system.

So 2 questions based on your concern over the "lack of discussion" you see in the 2 mos or so old Reade allegation...Have you been reading any coverage of the Carroll case? - because I try to keep up with all things Trumpy and I haven't heard much. Would you agree that a lack of discussion 15 mos or so on, is just as much of an issue as a lack of discussion 2 mos on?

Also, since Trump has claimed he doesn't KNOW Carroll, what do you feel he has to lose by submitting a DNA sample? After all, cops acquire DNA samples from innocent people all the time- it's an easy way to screen and eliminate potential suspects. So what do YOU think Trump is hiding- since you felt the need to bring up the whole issue of accused "sexual assault" ?

This is from Feb 2020, before the Reade charges even became public...

"Seven months after E. Jean Carroll publicly accused Donald Trump of raping her in the mid-1990s, the author and former Elle advice columnist announced she was seeking a DNA sample from him. Her legal team said their goal is to determine whether his genetic material is on the dress she was wearing during the alleged attack. The latest reports now indicate that Trump’s legal team is stalling Carroll’s defamation lawsuit against him, including efforts to obtain the DNA sample.

On Tuesday, Carroll said in court that the president is trying “to stop the truth from ever coming out,” after Trump’s lawyers requested her case against him be delayed until New York Supreme Court of Appeals deliberates on a separate case that seeks to determine whether or not a sitting president can be sued in state court. According to the Associated Press, that issue is being determined in a similar case put forth by Summer Zervos, a former Apprentice contestant who says Trump sexually assaulted her in 2007 and defamed her by lying about it."

https://www.thecut.com/2020/02/e-jean-carroll-trump-accuser-seeks-dna.html

Best meat in Indiana can be found at the Odon Locker. Family owned business. The owner and I have been friends for years. Be prepared to wait in line when you go though. They were always packed before COVID-19 and it’s that much worse now that they only allow a limited number of people in the store. The line is typically around the store.

Amazing story. Norman and Fran bought the business when they were young. The business was a slaughter house only. One building that was almost falling down. No retail space. They have customers from Indy to Eville.

Even with the demand Norman won’t change his markup. Only thing that will cause prices to go up would be rising costs to buy the cows, swine, turkey and chicken.

Norman has god given talent with the marinate and spices he adds to turkey, chicken and pork. No formal training.

Good people who’ve succeeded with hard work, great product, fair prices and honesty.

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
What exactly do you think should be currently discussed about Tara Reade that isn't being discussed? And how does that compare with what is currently being discussed about E Jean Carroll?

Btw, I've read a plethora of articles on Tara and her accusations over the past 24 hrs, and I assure you that the "developments" are all either equal to or less than what has been discovered in the Jean Carroll case. While Tara supposedly discussed the 1993 situation in subsequent years with other women who want to stay anonymous, at least 2 people who know Carroll and willing gave their names have maintained that they remember her discussing the situation with them at the time...

So the point is, this accusation against Trump dates back to her claim of rape in June 2019. So how much has THAT been discussed? Trump called her a liar, claimed he never knew her and she has filed a lawsuit against him for defamation. She also has a dress with unknown DNA that she wants to attempt to match to a sample from Trump, and that request is currently in the judicial system.

So 2 questions based on your concern over the "lack of discussion" you see in the 2 mos or so old Reade allegation...Have you been reading any coverage of the Carroll case? - because I try to keep up with all things Trumpy and I haven't heard much. Would you agree that a lack of discussion 15 mos or so on, is just as much of an issue as a lack of discussion 2 mos on?

Also, since Trump has claimed he doesn't KNOW Carroll, what do you feel he has to lose by submitting a DNA sample? After all, cops acquire DNA samples from innocent people all the time- it's an easy way to screen and eliminate potential suspects. So what do YOU think Trump is hiding- since you felt the need to bring up the whole issue of accused "sexual assault" ?

"Seven months after E. Jean Carroll publicly accused Donald Trump of raping her in the mid-1990s, the author and former Elle advice columnist announced she was seeking a DNA sample from him. Her legal team said their goal is to determine whether his genetic material is on the dress she was wearing during the alleged attack. The latest reports now indicate that Trump’s legal team is stalling Carroll’s defamation lawsuit against him, including efforts to obtain the DNA sample.

On Tuesday, Carroll said in court that the president is trying “to stop the truth from ever coming out,” after Trump’s lawyers requested her case against him be delayed until New York Supreme Court of Appeals deliberates on a separate case that seeks to determine whether or not a sitting president can be sued in state court. According to the Associated Press, that issue is being determined in a similar case put forth by Summer Zervos, a former Apprentice contestant who says Trump sexually assaulted her in 2007 and defamed her by lying about it."

How many times do some of us have to say, "Trump is a piece of sh@t"?
I will be curious to see how the Biden interview goes.

Yet another act of civil disobedience from the communuty organizer. Nothing to see here.

Reactions: mohoosier

Again please sum up your posts...everyone would appreciate it

ADVERTISEMENT