ADVERTISEMENT

O$U trolls??

" 32% of Ohio State students submitted SAT scores"

And you don't understand how comparing that to a University where the majority use the SAT is like comparing apples to oranges?

Color me not surprised.

"What does one football player almost twenty years ago have to do with the overall quality of the student body?"

Uh, oh I don't know - maybe that it shows they'll allow anyone in for any reason they want? That they have no qualms about bending their own standards?

You would think this would be obvious to you, but evidently not.
keep fightin the good fight, pal

oh the irony is way too funny.. do you guys like pickin small fights to make your flaccids somewhat warm? your football program sucks. ohio state doesnt even need to be spoken for, yet you guys bitch and complain about us "paying players" because we are better than you at every facet of the sport? HAHAHA just shows how pathetic you and your entire football fan base are. you dont know how to be a football fan because youve never ever once been relevant. your basketball team from 30 years ago is the other thing to hold you over in the big ten sports conversation, yet you havent even been able to match Thad Mattas success from a football school. Oh deer, this is funny shit... And I cant wait for the people to get mad at us for defending our own school and making us out like dickholes just because we rub the dumbass stuff you say back into your own faces

reading 6 pages on a free board from a lackluster football sight is leisure? everything else in your life must be rip snortin good fun

Actually, not bad. Little ACL Fest couple weekends ago. Some playoff baseball in the suite Thur and Fri. Texas / OU this past weekend. Making a run down to the place at Palmilla here in a couple weeks.

I guess my life could be deemed "out of site".

oh the irony is way too funny.. do you guys like pickin small fights to make your flaccids somewhat warm? your football program sucks. ohio state doesnt even need to be spoken for, yet you guys bitch and complain about us "paying players" because we are better than you at every facet of the sport? HAHAHA just shows how pathetic you and your entire football fan base are. you dont know how to be a football fan because youve never ever once been relevant. your basketball team from 30 years ago is the other thing to hold you over in the big ten sports conversation, yet you havent even been able to match Thad Mattas success from a football school. Oh deer, this is funny shit... And I cant wait for the people to get mad at us for defending our own school and making us out like dickholes just because we rub the dumbass stuff you say back into your own faces
"Oh deer, this is funny shit"......"making us out like dickholes"....

Huh! I wonder why people laugh when you all come over here, crowing about academics at O$U?

Yes, in your haste to rip a fine university and a kid who made an obviously unwise statement, you ironically misspelled a simple word, casting doubts not only on your sense of appropriateness but also in your basic level of intelligence. Of course, that means it's someone else's fault (other than your own).
Of course, that means it's someone else's fault (other than your own)."

Redundant sentence, Ordfan. Poor grammar - inappropriate us of parentheses. Not surprising, but you shouldn't be complaining about other posts when yours are so sorely lacking in correct grammar.

Now if I were as small and embittered as you, I might base my life on that sentence structure. But I will leave that swill to you.
Hey, he rode in an airplane WITH THE IU TICKET MANAGER!

He IS Somebody!!!

Shouldn't you be trolling on the Wisky board with the rest of the cockroaches?

Redundant sentence, Ordfan. Poor grammar - inappropriate us of parentheses. Not surprising, but you shouldn't be complaining about other posts when yours are so sorely lacking in correct grammar.

The hypocrisy of this troll is astounding.

Reactions: DANC

He IS Somebody!!!
Says the guy who never had tickets

He IS Somebody!!!

"Inappropriate us"? This stuff is way beyond your intellect.

You guys...you realize you aren't on the team, right? I've never seen a more arrogant group of a-holes than from OSU. Everyone beats us, we know our history, but we don't have this problem with other schools. Ask other fan bases what they think of you guys. You act like God's gift to athletics and do things like spray paint other stadiums, tear down their goal post, and refuse to pay for it. You guys suck.

Here's what I do understand: I was born in Ohio. I lived in Ohio until I graduated from The Ohio State University. I contribute money to The Ohio State University. So yes, it's WE. If you don't have that level of compassion with your school, that's on you.

As for your inferiority complex, that's on you too. I check forums for every single game Ohio State plays, and it's irritating and yet funny to see schools like Indiana have this hate because....we win football games? I don't hate Indiana for all their basketball wins, but you guys sure have selective memory about how you act during basketball season.

I've never seen a fanbase with more crybabies that like to dish it out but can't take it, all the while winning nothing.

Here's what I do understand: I was born in Ohio. I lived in Ohio until I graduated from The Ohio State University. I contribute money to The Ohio State University. So yes, it's WE. If you don't have that level of compassion with your school, that's on you.

As for your inferiority complex, that's on you too. I check forums for every single game Ohio State plays, and it's irritating and yet funny to see schools like Indiana have this hate because....we win football games? I don't hate Indiana for all their basketball wins, but you guys sure have selective memory about how you act during basketball season.

I've never seen a fanbase with more crybabies that like to dish it out but can't take it, all the while winning nothing.
To me it is sad when people self worth is tied to what a college sports teams does on the field. I also think people who go to other teams message boards needs to get a life because it is very sad.

"Oh deer, this is funny shit"......"making us out like dickholes"....

Huh! I wonder why people laugh when you all come over here, crowing about academics at O$U?
hahahaha, people: if you are going to try and make fun of grammar please do so with better grammar! oh my, this is funny every single time

coming from someone who used "you all" when the plural "you" was the correct usage hahahahahaha

coming from someone who used "you all" when the plural "you" was the correct usage hahahahahaha

Little late in the game for you to be playing "the scholar" don't you think?

Now just go away like an obnoxious little buckeye and muddy up the Wisconsin board (or don't they have a "free" one?)...

hahahaha, people: if you are going to try and make fun of grammar please do so with better grammar! oh my, this is funny every single time
"Oh deer...." lmao Yes, it is funny every single time.

Or did you mean to refer to animals with antlers?

Reactions: 10yrProject

People don't hate Ohio state fans because the football team wins, people hate Ohio state fans because you act as you do. Now get bust trolling on the Wisky boards.

"Oh deer...."
Oh this has turned hilarious hahahahahahaha
images

oky mods...this childish bickering seems to have gone on long enough. Its just stuff like this that drove regular (ie., sane) away from here. Why is this thread not locked? Its become nothing more than a toilet...flush it please.

Come on, guys...is this who you are?

Reactions: 82hoosier
oky mods...this childish bickering seems to have gone on long enough. Its just stuff like this that drove regular (ie., sane) away from here. Why is this thread not locked? Its become nothing more than a toilet...flush it please.

Come on, guys...is this who you are?
No, it's guys like you who think they are the campus police that turned Peegs into a cesspool.

Worry about your own posts and don't read posters who offend your delicate sensibilities. Problem solved!

ADVERTISEMENT