ADVERTISEMENT

O$U trolls??

CC Mac

All-Big Ten
Aug 19, 2002
It's Wednesday and so far the infestation has not been too bad.
It's a matter of time, hope they are put on a short leash, good lord they are obnoxious.

It's Wednesday and so far the infestation has not been too bad.
It's a matter of time, hope they are put on a short leash, good lord they are obnoxious.
Just wait for the first post about O$U's deep-seated and long-standing culture of corruption. That will set off the Bucknuts' internet warning system like an Amber Alert. They will show up in droves screaming their "convicted?, never convicted" arguments and screeching and wailing that it's all jealousy.

Hell, this post might be enough to set them off. I apologize to the good people of Hoosier nation if this brings them running like the wharf rats most of them happen to be.

Reactions: CC Mac
Calm down man - we're not all bad. I always enjoy reading the opposing team's forum the week before a game. I typically don't post anything unless it is to offer advice to those who are visiting or to wish the fans a good time and good luck. Of course we have our trolls - every team does. But don't think we're all horrible. I personally think that Indiana is more than likely the best team we will have played to date - including Oklahoma who is overrated in my opinion. IU has played us hard for years now and makes me nervous every time we play. If any of you are making the drive over to Cbus, I hope you have a good time. Let me know if you need any suggestions on places to check out. Best of luck.

Calm down man - we're not all bad. I always enjoy reading the opposing team's forum the week before a game. I typically don't post anything unless it is to offer advice to those who are visiting or to wish the fans a good time and good luck. Of course we have our trolls - every team does. But don't think we're all horrible. I personally think that Indiana is more than likely the best team we will have played to date - including Oklahoma who is overrated in my opinion. IU has played us hard for years now and makes me nervous every time we play. If any of you are making the drive over to Cbus, I hope you have a good time. Let me know if you need any suggestions on places to check out. Best of luck.
Guess you are not the guy that got on here last year to warn us about big bad Bosa.
Asked us to contact Sudfeld and tell himt to be careful and just fall down when you see him coming lol.Said he seemed like a good kid and didn't want him to get hurt.
True story.

Reactions: IUcolorado
Just wait for the first post about O$U's deep-seated and long-standing culture of corruption. That will set off the Bucknuts' internet warning system like an Amber Alert. They will show up in droves screaming their "convicted?, never convicted" arguments and screeching and wailing that it's all jealousy.

Hell, this post might be enough to set them off. I apologize to the good people of Hoosier nation if this brings them running like the wharf rats most of them happen to be.
You guys need to calm down a little.

Guess you are not the guy that got on here last year to warn us about big bad Bosa.
Asked us to contact Sudfeld and tell himt to be careful and just fall down when you see him coming lol.Said he seemed like a good kid and didn't want him to get hurt.
True story.
Nope - that wasn't me (since I just joined this year). But that just sounds like typical smack talk to me. If you think that's bad, you should see what it is like when we play That Team Up North or Penn State.

Reactions: nobuck
Whew...better now thanks lol
Says the buck nut fan
Just find it funny how people throw around corruption and lousy school garbage (people best not look at most college ratings). It makes people look dumb, especially when the discussion should be about football.

True story.

Bosa's last play against IU was a out of bounds cheap shot on a skinny backup QB that looks more like a member of One Dimension. Tough tough guy.

Just find it funny how people throw around corruption and lousy school garbage (people best not look at most college ratings). It makes people look dumb, especially when the discussion should be about football.

Yeah...I suppose I would change the subject if I were you.

You guys need to calm down a little.
It's all in good fun. I have a couple of close friends (including cousins) who are OSU grads and rabid fans of their team. They are fine people. The reason so many fans of other schools despise OSU is the behavior of so many "fans by association" that seems to be pervasive, much like with Kentucky basketball. Most of these people never set foot in a classroom on campus in Columbus - or any college campus for that matter. I suspect a fair number of them never graduated from high school given their vocabulary and behavior. But historically successful programs always attract lowlifes who want to feel a part of something that wins.

I will say that visiting OSU fans are easily the worst behaved and the most obnoxious visitors I have experienced in 40+ years of regularly attending games at Memorial Stadium. OSU is also the only place I have ever been threatened and harassed as a visiting fan, even while trying very hard to be respectful of the fact that I was in somebody else's stadium. My one and only trip there was without a doubt the most miserable experience I have ever had in a visiting stadium in any college or professional sporting event. So yeah, I'm still a little resentful.

No it doesnt. Only to you. To everyone else you just sound like the cheaters youve always been. Pinhead....

It's all in good fun. I have a couple of close friends (including cousins) who are OSU grads and rabid fans of their team. They are fine people. The reason so many fans of other schools despise OSU is the behavior of so many "fans by association" that seems to be pervasive, much like with Kentucky basketball. Most of these people never set foot in a classroom on campus in Columbus - or any college campus for that matter. I suspect a fair number of them never graduated from high school given their vocabulary and behavior. But historically successful programs always attract lowlifes who want to feel a part of something that wins.

I will say that visiting OSU fans are easily the worst behaved and the most obnoxious visitors I have experienced in 40+ years of regularly attending games at Memorial Stadium. OSU is also the only place I have ever been threatened and harassed as a visiting fan, even while trying very hard to be respectful of the fact that I was in somebody else's stadium. My one and only trip there was without a doubt the most miserable experience I have ever had in a visiting stadium in any college or professional sporting event. So yeah, I'm still a little resentful.
I'm generally not impressed with OSU fans, either, but I'm sure you realize the irony of your "many of their fans never went to school there" rant as it pertains to Indiana basketball, right?

Reactions: 1711 Cardiff
No it doesnt. Only to you. To everyone else you just sound like the cheaters youve always been. Pinhead....

The good news is Kern will be gone a week from now. He will come back Monday to gloat and then move on to troll their next opponent's board.

I guess so. Does Bosa really have a big problem with One Dimension? I mean, they are not on my iPod but geeze.
I have no idea what he thinks of either One Dimension or a singing group of some recent fame, One Direction. There is more than One Direction I could take this, but that would be a little unfair, a bit cruel, and maybe even One Dimension(al).

Reactions: PUBV
I'm generally not impressed with OSU fans, either, but I'm sure you realize the irony of your "many of their fans never went to school there" rant as it pertains to Indiana basketball, right?
Sure I'm aware. Just as I'm aware that there aren't 30,000 of them inside Assembly Hall or in someone else's arena making asses of themselves. With OSU football, it's more about the quantity and the access. And I freely admit, if we did a better job filling our stadium with our own fans, many of those inbred hilljacks from the east wouldn't be able to invade the place like a pack of rabid dogs.

Come on guy. Ohio State is a better, higher rated university than Indiana. Ohio State has a better football program, athletic department than Indiana. Ohio State has more championships in football than Indiana does in basketball. Your stadium is a lego-like facimile of Ohio Stadium. This is actually hilarious, you guys seem to hate Ohio State so much but you are barely even considered by Ohio State fans. And all you can come up with is the trite "cheater" label...it's gotten quite old.

Granted, Indiana has a pretty good team this year but you're about to find out what happens when the focus is actually on you and not being looked over.

Reactions: nobuck
Since I'm a long time IU fan, I'll be here, win or lose.
I see people everywhere call Indiana Indy even more than you see them call Wisconsin Wisky, much more. Sounds like you could have a great year compared to how you've been. Good luck.
I see people everywhere call Indiana Indy even more than you see them call Wisconsin Wisky, much more. Sounds like you could have a great year compared to how you've been. Good luck.

Oops...busted

Come on guy. Ohio State is a better, higher rated university than Indiana. Ohio State has a better football program, athletic department than Indiana. Ohio State has more championships in football than Indiana does in basketball. Your stadium is a lego-like facimile of Ohio Stadium. This is actually hilarious, you guys seem to hate Ohio State so much but you are barely even considered by Ohio State fans. And all you can come up with is the trite "cheater" label...it's gotten quite old.

Granted, Indiana has a pretty good team this year but you're about to find out what happens when the focus is actually on you and not being looked over.

And yet here you clowns are...trolling the people you "barely even consider".

I told you. The first rat just showed up. Prepare for the onslaught and the fleas they bring with them.

I told you. The first rat just showed up. Prepare for the onslaught and the fleas they bring with them.
Careful . . . the teacher will need to separate you kids pretty soon. And she'll be busy already, if your respective emails are any indication.

Every year like clockwork. Among the worst fans in all of athletics. These turds make PU grads look like all stars.

Every year like clockwork. Among the worst fans in all of athletics. These turds make PU grads look like all stars.

Ok...I take this back. There is a special place in the sewers of hell for the PSU fans who continue to make excuses for joePa to protect the one thing in life they have to cling to.

OHio fans are just above those assholes.

Reactions: 10yrProject
Be careful, as it was your "typing" after all that got you caught in this lie.
No, it was your lack of basic comprehension that got you caught in the remedial section of the forum (you obviously weren't able to understand the point I was making in those posts). Whatever you do, don't make fun of other school's entrance requirements. You're unnecessarily exposing yourself to constant grief if you do.

You guys...you realize you aren't on the team, right? I've never seen a more arrogant group of a-holes than from OSU. Everyone beats us, we know our history, but we don't have this problem with other schools. Ask other fan bases what they think of you guys. You act like God's gift to athletics and do things like spray paint other stadiums, tear down their goal post, and refuse to pay for it. You guys suck.

I was at the "Darkest Day" game in 1987. Spent the last few minutes of the game behind the IU bench and stormed the field when it was over. Before and after the game I had nothing but positive experiences with tOSU fans, many of whom walked out of their way to shake my hand and congratulate IU.

Reactions: sslefton and nobuck
No, it was your lack of basic comprehension that got you caught in the remedial section of the forum (you obviously weren't able to understand the point I was making in those posts). Whatever you do, don't make fun of other school's entrance requirements. You're unnecessarily exposing yourself to constant grief if you do.

You remind me of the Knights That Say Ni. Completely caught in your lie jumping around denying your leg and arm are missing. Hilarious Buckeye Boy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT