ADVERTISEMENT

NYC Mayor worried about immigration

I wish I was confident Trump was going to try to do something disastrous. I hope I’m paranoid.
When Trump gets back in and has full power. He is cleaning house, growing pork chop side burns and going full scortched earth like Melei (sp? I know there are some e's and i's in there some where).
There will be the biggest exodus of the federal attempt of total Marxist control ever. It will destroy our economy, only because the "normal" republican's have allowed a total take over to happen for 50+ years.
I support mass enslavement of all rhino's and neutering them, to remove any doubt what so ever! (not that there was any question).
American Principles MUST be instilled again!

Reactions: DANC
When Trump gets back in and has full power. He is cleaning house, growing pork chop side burns and going full scortched earth like Melei (sp? I know there are some e's and i's in there some where).
There will be the biggest exodus of the federal attempt of total Marxist control ever. It will destroy our economy, only because the "normal" republican's have allowed a total take over to happen for 50+ years.
I support mass enslavement of all rhino's and neutering them, to remove any doubt what so ever! (not that there was any question).
American Principles MUST be instilled again!

I just worry about the constitution. The part that is so frustrating is most maga aren’t educated enough to understand it’s allowed us to sustain for longer than most societies. Uneducated maga just see it as an impediment to instant gratification. Poor people always go for instant gratification.

No, I have people like you to clean the shitters. They almost certainly do a better job.
You have done a very nice job of impersonating a serious Navel employee. Total golf clap. Your bullshit lasted much longer than other attempts.
But you sir are a troll with zero credibility, as your explanations of intent are entirely without reason.

You have done a very nice job of impersonating a serious Navel employee. Total golf clap. Your bullshit lasted much longer than other attempts.
But you sir are a troll with zero credibility, as your explanations of intent are entirely without reason.

Do you really clean his gutters or is he joking? It’s honest work.

I just worry about the constitution. The part that is so frustrating is most maga aren’t educated enough to understand it’s allowed us to sustain for longer than most societies. Uneducated maga just see it as an impediment to instant gratification. Poor people always go for instant gratification.
This entire post exactly demonstrates how dem's stand in a pool of water 1/4" above their nose, and then scream that Pub's are drowning in water.
You are a slave. You vote and support your owner. You jump through hoops that your master forces you to jump through!
Do you want to be free? I mean realy FREE? Hit me up in PM.

This entire post exactly demonstrates how dem's stand in a pool of water 1/4" above their nose, and then scream that Pub's are drowning in water.
You are a slave. You vote and support your owner. You jump through hoops that your master forces you to jump through!
Do you want to be free? I mean realy FREE? Hit me up in PM.

I want to be free!!!!!!

Do you really clean his gutters or is he joking? It’s honest work.
I installed the gutters on his house, quoted the job, completed the job, Took the normal 150 pic's for evidence of quality completion. Then the fvcker tried to give me food stamp vouchers. Said he used to be some huge navel embolism .

• Haha
Naval.

Are you telling me you’re not my friend now? I’d be devastated.

I installed the gutters on his house, quoted the job, completed the job, Took the normal 150 pic's for evidence of quality completion. Then the fvcker tried to give me food stamp vouchers. Said he used to be some huge navel embolism .

You should tell your boss what he did. He’ll know how to handle it. I could explain it to you but probably better if you just have your boss call me. He’ll understand it better.

Did you pass Algebra?
Trump's foreign policy will likely lead only to global disorder. But there is a non-zero chance that it leads to the collapse of NATO and a large-scale war that is resolved by a nuclear exchange that all his isolationism won't keep us out of.

It's a long-shot, but it's a real possibility.

Harris kicks the foreign policy can down the road, keeping things as they are. Not perfect, but safe. Same as every other president before her for many decades. It's the only smart choice.

Yeah, you have to accept movement to the left on the woke nonsense, but that's all piddly bullshit compared to the issues that we usually don't ever have to worry about because both parties act the same way. Foreign policy is the heart of everything, and it's the heart you never knew was beating because in most elections, it doesn't matter who wins. That heart stays the same. Not true this year.

• Haha
Most of my life I had complete trust in our government and all other authority. I trust none of them now.

FBI, CIA, DOJ, all of them. I have zero Trust.
zJLnGP.gif

Trump's foreign policy will likely lead only to global disorder. But there is a non-zero chance that it leads to the collapse of NATO and a large-scale war that is resolved by a nuclear exchange that all his isolationism won't keep us out of.

Harris kicks the foreign policy can down the road, keeping things as they are. Not perfect, but safe. Same as every other president before her for many decades. It's the only smart choice.

Yeah, you have to accept movement to the left on the woke nonsense, but that's all piddly bullshit compared to the issues that we usually don't ever have to worry about because both parties act the same way. Foreign policy is the heart of everything, and it's the heart you never knew was beating because in most elections, it doesn't matter who wins. That heart stays the same. Not true this year.
The heart of everything is fiscal policy. The more in debt we get the less stable the country becomes. We’re not going to be taken over and there isn’t a going to be a nuclear war in the next 4 years whether the President is Harris or Trump. Congrats your side has won and we’re on a debt spiral.

The heart of everything is fiscal policy. The more in debt we get the less stable the country becomes. We’re not going to be taken over and there isn’t a going to be a nuclear war in the next 4 years whether the President is Harris or Trump. Congrats your side has won and we’re on a debt spiral.
I don't think fiscal policy is unimportant, but we'll just have to agree to disagree here. I think every other issue is a sideshow compared to foreign policy. I just think that in the vast majority of elections, the sideshows are determinative, because there's no important difference between the candidates on foreign policy.

woke nonsense,
Do you mean accepting people with differences in religion, race, ethnicity, culture and sexuality? Or are you referencing the original meaning .. of black people being more politically aware and knowledgeable? Or is it the act of Hollywood making elves black they have to accept?

I agree with the first two, we should be accepting and blacks should be more politically aware. I vehemently disagree with the last, and will never accept it. You can't fight bigotry by making elves black. That's just f**king stupid ..

Woke covers so much that it has no real meaning. I detest it's use because 99% of the time it's basically the user being a racist homophobic bigot and nothing else and the vagueness of the word only hides their true intent.

Do you mean accepting people with differences in religion, race, ethnicity, culture and sexuality? Or are you referencing the original meaning .. of black people being more politically aware and knowledgeable? Or is it the act of Hollywood making elves black they have to accept?

I agree with the first two, we should be accepting and blacks should be more politically aware. I vehemently disagree with the last, and will never accept it. You can't fight bigotry by making elves black. That's just f**king stupid ..

Woke covers so much that it has no real meaning. I detest it's use because 99% of the time it's basically the user being a racist homophobic bigot and nothing else and the vagueness of the word only hides their true intent.
I'm using it in the vernacular of the time, which has nothing to do with how the term originated. I feel you on the misuse/change in meaning, but that is what happens with language, and sometimes we just have to live with it.

It’s not a real possibility. There’s just so much hyperbole surrounding Trump. He has an incredible knack for making people — both supporters and critics — lose their senses.

A Trump victory would be bad news for America. So would a Harris victory. But the country, its economy, and its core strengths are plenty strong enough to endure either outcome.

The best outcome would be divided government…so neither one could get very much done.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT