ADVERTISEMENT

NYC Mayor worried about immigration

I want him prosecuted…I am in no way defending him.

The corruption was already known.
Suspected, technically. That’s why they do investigations to gather evidence for prosecution. I don’t know why “known” is the talking point or what it’s supposed to mean or conjure up.

Isn't that the truth.

I can't imagine reading anything ChicagoFineForNow wrote in that post you responded to and thinking, 'yep, that's how government operates.'

It must be exhausting to have to bend every scenario and political story into a conspiracy theory that paints everything as some deep state, shadow government force that only Trump can fix.
Dumb.

Once again….The Republicans were pointing out his corruption during the election.
So what? Everyone points out the other's corruption during an election. What does that matter? It means literally nothing. And it's also not responsive whatsoever to the current question. You really think he's being targeted by the Gov for some reason?

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
So what? Everyone points out the other's corruption during an election. What does that matter? It means literally nothing. And it's also not responsive whatsoever to the current question. You really think he's being targeted by the Gov for some reason?
Targeted by the federal government. Of course, corruption involving international actors is something the fed is supposed to target, but somehow it’s evidence that the feds are targeting MAGA and/or Trump. It’s not making sense.

Here’s what I said

He’s corrupt. That is common amongst his peers. Most will not face consequences. It is a tight knit group.

Reactions: ulrey
Bull ****ing shit. You said "follow the money" and the powerful "can't afford" to have him there or something like that. You dived right into that conspiratorial bullshit and now you're trying to back out.
You wanted to use words like “Deep State”. Aloha wanted to use “Trump/MAGA”….

Adams spoke out about the negative impact of illegal immigration to NYC. Do you think that made the power brokers happy? It was a sin

LOL even in this post you are exposing yourself.

I'm incredibly disappointed. I didn't think you were one of them.
It’s comedy that you don’t think there is a power structure in politics. Hell….there is a power structure in local elections in BFE.

Hence….follow the money.

Who is profiting from illegal immigration?

What is the net impact of illegal immigration on the citizenry?

What is the net impact of illegal immigration on municipalities?

With regards to Adams….the corruption is not a new phenomenon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT