ADVERTISEMENT

@NW tonight (BTN)

Hoosier win 2-1 with a pair of 2nd half goals. Heavy winds off Lake Michigan throughout the night.
We watched the first half and that was the first opportunity to see them play this year. Definitely something different going on compared to last season. They seemed disjointed.

We watched the first half and that was the first opportunity to see them play this year. Definitely something different going on compared to last season. They seemed disjointed.
MrsSope left toward the end of the 1st half: "I can't watch this."

I finished the half . . . and was thoroughly unimpressed. Guys seemed slow, and uninterested. Went to bed and read a Bosch novel for a while . . . slept soundly . . .

. . . 2nd half must've been different . . . I can't guess whether it was satisfying or not.

Reactions: hookyIU1990

I finished the half . . . and was thoroughly unimpressed. Guys seemed slow, and uninterested. Went to bed and read a Bosch novel for a while . . . slept soundly . . .

. . . 2nd half must've been different . . . I can't guess whether it was satisfying or not.
That's funny, because Mrs. hooky, who is the much more astute soccer fan, looked up from her kindle and said something to the effect of "how can you watch this?".

That's funny, because Mrs. hooky, who is the much more astute soccer fan, looked up from her kindle and said something to the effect of "how can you watch this?".
I can’t even imagine having a wife who likes soccer. I’d have to find a new excuse to be by myself.

Felt the same way watching them play Notre Dame earlier this year. Left at half time extremely unimpressed. They may pull things together by seasons end, as we've seen it before.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT