ADVERTISEMENT

Now what....Again

tjsmd07

Redshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2012
Forty plus years of watching IU football prepared me for the relative disaster against Iowa last Saturday
How many times has IU had a 'program' game and come up not just short, but lame? Plenty, including Saturday
Yet, I think we have more good football players on our current roster (and in the recruiting pipeline) than usual, maybe since the halcyon days of Anthony Thompson
So, as painful as some might think it to be, we have got to stick w/ CTA and hope what we think is true will become true
Programs that change coaches every 3-4 years are going to be perpetually awful...we've certainly proven that in Bloomington; we have got to stick w/ the current coach
And, I think it will prove the right thing to do
I will even wager we'll play psu real tough this weekend, as teams often produce a great effort after a stinker
I hate losing, but I've gotten used to it
I'd scream about AD or coaching changes if that would help, but history shows it won't ...and, I think I really believe better days are coming
But, the next time a 'program' game faces the Hoosiers, I hope ALOT better game planning, effort and execution will be what we see
or, it'll be just like what I've seen way way too often the last four decades

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News