ADVERTISEMENT

Now tha Post Alpha Bits has officially been ruined

Courtsensetwo

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 16, 2004
along with other classic cereals like Trix and Honeycomb. What classics have remained the same?

From the diabetic division: Frosted Flakes, honey (sugar) crisp, Sugar Pops and Cap'n Crunch seem to have survived,

What favs of yours are still out there?

Reactions: pdtkkg
along with other classic cereals like Trix and Honeycomb. What classics have remained the same?

From the diabetic division: Frosted Flakes, honey (sugar) crisp, Sugar Pops and Cap'n Crunch seem to have survived,

Wait, wut??

Alpha Bits is no more?

Wut?

Apple Jacks for the win

Wait, wut??

Alpha Bits is no more?

Wut?

Apple Jacks for the win

Alpha Bits are now new and improved and they suck. Web sites dedicated to how bad they suck. They were my old school favorite.

AJ is solid empty calories...good call.

latest

Reactions: JARRODH
Childhood - Fruit Loops and Cap'n Crunch
Adult - Wheaties

Do they have Arabic characters in them now? If not, there should be some outrage.

Haven't had them in years, but if I was going on an all sugar cereal binge, I'd go Fruity Pebbles. No cereal ever cut up the roof of your mouth so good... OK, maybe Trix, but no one had mentioned Fruity Pebbles. Do they still make them? Looks like it. It's been awhile since Barney and Fred roamed the airwaves!

fruity-pebbles-and-cocoa-pebbles-vegan-e1447735417192.jpg

Reactions: HillzHoozier

What happened to Trix?

Haven't had them in years, but if I was going on an all sugar cereal binge, I'd go Fruity Pebbles. No cereal ever cut up the roof of your mouth so good... OK, maybe Trix, but no one had mentioned Fruity Pebbles. Do they still make them? Looks like it. It's been awhile since Barney and Fred roamed the airwaves!

Kkott for the win.

No cinnamon toast crunch? Best cereal ever.
It's tasty, so is cracklin' oat bran.

A little better nutritionally (less sugar) are Honey Bunches of Oats, which comes in a lot of varieties to combat boredom (almond, cinnamon, even chocolate)

Both still available.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT