ADVERTISEMENT

Now he's wondering if he should take insulin

Are there bugs flying around on that video? Looks like it. Time to evict the tenants, I'd say.

You can't make this stuff up folks. A complete and utter moron.

Link

It’s hilarious. Sleepy Joe, oh he’s relentless. I mean anyone that can’t see that he’s completely joking around, the joke is on you.
Just being a complete gangsta.

Hook, line, sinker. You hang on his every word.

Meanwhile....

Celebrating job losses in his own country, classy!!

The Atlantic is the pride of American magazines that should be celebrated for its 160-year history with people like Mark Twain, Ralph Waldo Emerson etc contributing towards it.

It will be a sad day if the Murdock brand of tabloid journalism outlives that.

It’s hilarious. Sleepy Joe, oh he’s relentless. I mean anyone that can’t see that he’s completely joking around, the joke is on you.

dumb

tenor.gif

On average I’d like to know how often you post about Trump. Not only do you post often, but they are the longest posts known to man. Doin work!!

The Donald Trump Boys Club....it’s almost as entertaining as Trump himself.

On average I’d like to know how often you post about Trump. Not only do you post often, but they are the longest posts known to man. Doin work!!

The Donald Trump Boys Club....it’s almost as entertaining as Trump himself.

Well, if you think that the POTUS and the most powerful man in the world is meant to be an entertainer then it says a lot more about you than me.

Reactions: TommyCracker
It's obvious he was just being a douchebag. The problem is, he's a douchebag.
Yep he’s a douchebag. He takes pride in being a douchebag. The bigger problem is his supporters who take pride in him being a douchebag. If he didn’t have millions of people cheering on his douchebaggery, he would have been forced to change.

Yep he’s a douchebag. He takes pride in being a douchebag. The bigger problem is his supporters who take pride in him being a douchebag. If he didn’t have millions of people cheering on his douchebaggery, he would have been forced to change.
The worst part is that he's a whiny douchebag. He acts like a douchebag, gets called out for acting like a douchebag, then whines about people calling him a douchebag.

Reactions: TommyCracker
I was watching some Dennis Miller interview and he was talking about Trumps comedic timing and how he loves to mess with the press.

I'm sitting there thinking, if I wanted a f#$king comedian I'd watch Bill Burr.

Seriously, what the hell kind of defense is that? We're using the 'He was joking' excuse for our president over and over?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT