ADVERTISEMENT

Note to Pork Chop....

Good point Tubby, let me reword that:

Did you pay up on your bet that Pu would make the 2020 tourney? They were not getting in by any available objective assessment by knowledgeable parties.
Bro, get me a link. I don’t remember the bet. I’m not typically a speculator. I’m a conservative man.

It’s coming up on 5 years. That’s a long time not to win a rivalry game.
It’s embarrassing. And IU has every possible advantage over Purdue in basketball. But you guys have had the better coach for going on 2 decades.

It’s coming up on 5 years. That’s a long time not to win a rivalry game.

No argument with that point. But it still says volumes that you are counting the days.

How many days has it been since the mythical Helms championship? How many since your last Final Four?

It’s embarrassing. And IU has every possible advantage over Purdue in basketball. But you guys have had the better coach for going on 2 decades.

You know, why don't you save yourself the absolute total embarrassment and find yourself a new team to follow. I suggest the team from West Lafayette. No need to thank me, it is my pleasure to help out someone as challenged as you.

Reactions: mattn7 and MrBing
Good point Tubby, let me reword that:

Did you pay up on your bet that Pu would make the 2020 tourney? They were not getting in by any available objective assessment by knowledgeable parties.
I looked for the man, unfortunately his account is gone. If he’s back now I suppose I’ll pay up but I did think it seemed a tad cowardly that he disappeared down the stretch of the season as it started looking like Purdue may play their way in

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
Always fun to beat IU but I’d always trade losing to you in exchange for a deep tourney run. Beating you has just been so easy lately that it’s simply expected these days. Like Dickie V said, “It’s no longer a rivalry. It’s a mismatch.”
Of course you would trade it, but we all know that will never happen...Puke fans are happy to win the Superbowl instead. Hence no banners...

Of course you would trade it, but we all know that will never happen...Puke fans are happy to win the Superbowl instead. Hence no banners...

Happy to win the SB is why no banners? Solid logic there.

At this point, it’s basically ho hum we beat IU twice again. Has become routine/easy.

I looked for the man, unfortunately his account is gone. If he’s back now I suppose I’ll pay up but I did think it seemed a tad cowardly that he disappeared down the stretch of the season as it started looking like Purdue may play their way in

Yeah, weak sauce runs from a wager that is beginning to look like a loser. @hunkgolden was laughed off of the old StarNews site for doing that very thing.

Question, will IU students rush the floor IF they somehow beat Purdue at home next season?

Happy to win the SB is why no banners? Solid logic there.

At this point, it’s basically ho hum we beat IU twice again. Has become routine/easy.

STFU AND GET OFF OUR BOARD YOU PUKE BASTARD! We will be beating PU this year. Bank it buddy. But get off here. No one wants your stupid stuff on here. This is a forum for IU fans not Puke. Go away.

STFU AND GET OFF OUR BOARD YOU PUKE BASTARD! We will be beating PU this year. Bank it buddy. But get off here. No one wants your stupid stuff on here. This is a forum for IU fans not Puke. Go away.
giphy.gif

Question, will IU students rush the floor IF they somehow beat Purdue at home next season?
No dumbass, there won't be any students at games. Do you live in a cave?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT