ADVERTISEMENT

Not sure if this means a thing....

Well, I sure hope it means he is planning on dominating from the left or right tackle spot in an Indiana football uniform starting in about 8 short months!!!

It is a good sign but notice he is also pictured in a basketball uniform, which he is a pretty solid b-ball player and was shooting 75% from the field. His first love is basketball, although he realizes his future is likely football. I bring this up because possibly he may be entertaining the 2-sport idea. Not sure if Archie has talked to the kid but he is mammoth inside for Ben Davis.

not polite to tease.

Darius Latham was a stud bballer inside guy for North Central. seems some thought he might try bball at IU as well.

DL was only 6'5" though.

Ummm, I hope he plays football!! From the looks of it, he probably will have a chance to play bball because they're going to suck next year just as bad, maybe more.

Find your own kids, little man!

Reactions: TominDallas
Ummm, I hope he plays football!! From the looks of it, he probably will have a chance to play bball because they're going to suck next year just as bad, maybe more.

Find your own kids, little man!

So, you wouldn't be for Archie talking to the kid about the possibility of playing both? Possibly swaying his decision. Is that what you are saying?

Reactions: vesuvius13
So, you wouldn't be for Archie talking to the kid about the possibility of playing both? Possibly swaying his decision. Is that what you are saying?

It's not like it used to be. If you try to do both you will do neither very well. If you aren't doing your sport 24-7 365 you will get beat out because everyone else is. That is with a few exceptions but I don't think he is one of them.

Reactions: vesuvius13

It's not like it used to be. If you try to do both you will do neither very well. If you aren't doing your sport 24-7 365 you will get beat out because everyone else is. That is with a few exceptions but I don't think he is one of them.

Kyler Murray would disagree with this. I get he is one of the rare exceptions that can be a top 10 draft pick in 2 sports. Obviously baseball and basketball are very different as well in terms of the physical toll they take on the body, ad more importantly when the season runs.

That said if that opportunity would help sway his decision, I am all for it!!

I thought he was just trying to be funny...could be way off but that is how i took it.

As long as football is first...let him try playing both. I think it is too demanding for just about anyone but let him try.

TomT

It is a good sign but notice he is also pictured in a basketball uniform, which he is a pretty solid b-ball player and was shooting 75% from the field. His first love is basketball, although he realizes his future is likely football. I bring this up because possibly he may be entertaining the 2-sport idea. Not sure if Archie has talked to the kid but he is mammoth inside for Ben Davis.
He has been offered a PWO spot on the bball team. Only school to offer that as far as I know.

Well, now 6’6” 330lb Adarius Tolliver from Alabama is visiting Friday.

Along with Kamar Bell, Ira Henry, and Rashean Lynn. Huge weekend for IUFB. Could be pivotal for the next few seasons to come.
Word is that numbers are set for 2 OL, 1 DL, 1 S/DB, and 1 WR. Not sure how realistic this is, but my list would be Bell, Henry, Williams, Powell, and Jones.

Along with Kamar Bell, Ira Henry, and Rashean Lynn. Huge weekend for IUFB. Could be pivotal for the next few seasons to come.
Word is that numbers are set for 2 OL, 1 DL, 1 S/DB, and 1 WR. Not sure how realistic this is, but my list would be Bell, Henry, Williams, Powell, and Jones.
I’d be thrilled with those 5, getting Bell and Henry’s last visit has to give us a shot with them. If UT offers Williams I think he goes there, if not, we have a shot. Jones is visiting Ga. Tech this weekend , but more worried about PSU.

Reactions: vesuvius13 and 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT