ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern

bailey777

Hall of Famer
Nov 18, 2011
Just lost at Minnesota 9 but was down 23 and made a game of it a little bit. Be really interesting to see what IU team shows up. Is it a must win? I would say without question it is

The coaching wizard Archie is lifetime 3-3 against Northwestern (lost to them with one of his supposed awesome Dayton teams) I could seriously see us losing this game.

Northwestern is 2 years removed from their best team ever. IU is not. So, your "point" just makes you sound even dumber. Maybe switch to one of your other handles for a while so people forget who you are?

QUOTE="victorbear, post: 2832659, member: 61898"]The coaching wizard Archie is lifetime 3-3 against Northwestern (lost to them with one of his supposed awesome Dayton teams) I could seriously see us losing this game.[/QUOTE]

Northwestern is 2 years removed from their best team ever. IU is not. So, your "point" just makes you sound even dumber. Maybe switch to one of your other handles for a while so people forget who you are?

QUOTE="victorbear, post: 2832659, member: 61898"]The coaching wizard Archie is lifetime 3-3 against Northwestern (lost to them with one of his supposed awesome Dayton teams) I could seriously see us losing this game.
[/QUOTE]
Want to bet

The coaching wizard Archie is lifetime 3-3 against Northwestern (lost to them with one of his supposed awesome Dayton teams) I could seriously see us losing this game.

new day and another thousands posts of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz from victim bear. yee haw.

We turn the ball over too much, can't make 3s, can't make free throws and can barely run anything that resembles a half court offense. Anybody in the B1G that puts a solid game together can beat us - anybody

Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT