ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern-Auburn in Citrus

We're in the Outback? Screw that, we should just sit it out. What, play a 5-5 Ole Miss team? Yuck, they shouldn't even be in a bowl.

Makes no sense. We both lost to OSU and NW lost to MSU, who we smoked.

I was planning to go to Citrus. Was going to take the wife to Harry Potter World the day after the game. Tampa is a longer drive too. Not happy

Reactions: 76-1

I was planning to go to Citrus. Was going to take the wife to Harry Potter World the day after the game. Tampa is a longer drive too. Not happy

Plus we made the OSU game an actual game and we played at OSU. They played at a neutral site and lost by almost twice as much.

Reactions: 76-1 and brianiu

unreal. The media love for Fitzgerald fighting herbstreits wins over

Plus we made the OSU game an actual game and we played at OSU. They played at a neutral site and lost by almost twice as much.
...and the playoff committee (appropriately) kept you ranked 3 spots higher than us in the final rankings.

I think the Citrus took our COVID status into account, possibly feeling more certainty we’d be able to play.

...and the playoff committee (appropriately) kept you ranked 3 spots higher than us in the final rankings.

I think the Citrus took our COVID status into account, possibly feeling more certainty we’d be able to play.
It will have been 4 weeks since we shut down. Covid had nothing to do with it.

Why not? With lots of money at stake to bowl organisers, why would they risk having to cancel the week of the game?
Covid shut downs have been two weeks for everybody except OSU who were still having positives last week because they rushed back. We are fine to play in 2 weeks and Allen said as much that we would have everybody back for a NY bowl. I'm sure it would have been asked about but I dont think that was the reason.

Reactions: 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT