ADVERTISEMENT

North Carolina's 4 Year, GOP Led Voter Fraud Investigation Has Concluded

Trump declared bankruptcy multiple times to screw people over. He also inherited his wealth. Big difference between inheriting wealth and actually creating it yourself. Not sure why Trumpers want to act like that is any better than someone that wasn't a businessman.

Personally, I'd rather have someone that wasn't shady and Trump is about as shady as they come, businessman or not.
Agreed

Had Ike ever run a company? How about Reagan?

You consider yourself a historian 😉 and ask That Ike question??!!?

As for Reagan he ran both a union and a state the size of a small country...

Think about that one (the Ike question) and get back to me... 😉🤣

I'm certain you know the answer...😎🇺🇸

Sure. An infantry company.

You consider yourself a historian 😉 and ask That Ike question??!!?

As for Reagan he ran both a union and a state the size of a small country...

But not a for profit company, Ike was never, ever asked to turn a profit. Meeting payroll was pretty easy.

Think of someone like Mayor Pete, he is running a major federal bureaucracy. There is something to that, but if he ran against Joe Pillowman, people would point out that Joe Pillowman had to make a profit and worry about payroll. The running of a major bureaucracy wouldn't be considered of value. Ike ran one of the largest bureaucracies ever created, but someone else dealt with payroll and someone else worried about income. He did have to deal with expenses, but then so does Pete.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
But not a for profit company, Ike was never, ever asked to turn a profit. Meeting payroll was pretty easy.

Think of someone like Mayor Pete, he is running a major federal bureaucracy. There is something to that, but if he ran against Joe Pillowman, people would point out that Joe Pillowman had to make a profit and worry about payroll. The running of a major bureaucracy wouldn't be considered of value. Ike ran one of the largest bureaucracies ever created, but someone else dealt with payroll and someone else worried about income. He did have to deal with expenses, but then so does Pete.
The tropes about running a business are tired and old. Running large military units or bureaucracies are much more relatable to modern politics unfortunately.

But as I’ve always said our best and brightest are not incentivized to run for office. There’s too much money to be made on your own.

Reactions: 76-1
The tropes about running a business are tired and old. Running large military units or bureaucracies are much more relatable to modern politics unfortunately.

But as I’ve always said our best and brightest are not incentivized to run for office. There’s too much money to be made on your own.
I think there are two problems. One, many of our best and brightest are obsessed with dying with $3 billion instead of $2 billion. The other is that entering politics at the national level is just plain expensive. So very good people who might be scientists, engineers, or whatever that pays well but not great, can't really get in. If they do get in, they have to sell their soul to money bundlers.

I have a feeling many of us should be far more worried under biden. Anyone with payroll. My guess is that biden will divide this country every hit as much as trump.
Why aren't you being honest for change?

You and I both know that it's not Biden but a liberal that you are worried about. Why don't you just say that you would rather have a crook than a liberal in the White House? After all, you had no problem having a master crook in the White House for 4 years!

See how simple and honest it is?

Last edited:

You and I both know that it's not Biden but a liberal that you are worried about. Why don't you just say that you would rather have a crook than a liberal in the White House? After all, you had no problem having a master crook in the house for 4 years!

Bingo!

You and I both know that it's not Biden but a liberal that you are worried about. Why don't you just say that you would rather have a crook than a liberal in the White House? After all, you had no problem having a master crook in the house for 4 years!

Lmao the guy who posts shit calling people kkk members. Go to bed stupid. You’re every bit as culpable with what’s wrong with this country as any proud boy. Calling people kkk members. Race-baiting moron. You’re just too stupid to understand.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 76-1 and IU_Hickory
Lmao the guy who posts shit calling people kkk members. Go to bed stupid. I would take trump for president every election until the day I die before I’d have some race baiting moron of your ilk who calls people kkk members.
I didn't know that you are a member of KKK as well. Thanks for letting us know. Also, since you admire a master adulterer, do I assume you are one as well?

Last edited:
I didn't know that you are a member of KKK as well. Thanks for letting us know that. Since you admire a master adulterer, do I assume you are one as well?
Do you remember posting that? Calling people on here kkk members. Be honest. And you have the temerity to call trumpers divisive. Do you see the irony. Be honest. See how simple that is. You’re the dreaded BlueAnon. The Blue Shaman!! You should storm the Portland police headquarters

Last edited:
Nevada just concluded an investigation into illegal voting in 2020. The GOP provided them with thousands of complaints, including 1506 dead voters. From that list, Nevada found ten dead voters. Yes, ten too many but ten isn't a number to become hysterical over. Those ten cases have been handed over to legal authorities, good.

The GOP complained that people living out of state received ballots. As the story points out, there are legal and valid reasons that can happen (college students can vote in either their home or college location being one). A service member can vote in their home state if they plan to return to it after service. Nevada has no state income tax, so there is a reason a service member may keep Nevada as their home state. I suspect the same goes for people in AmeriCorps and other programs.

People who have no clue how voting works are easily swayed by politicians like Trump and media idiots like Tucker Carlson into believing that something is amiss.

They want to lambast the liberal media for bias but fox news, news max and oan are just as biased, if not more so.

Rachel had a segment last night about the audit the Pubs in Arizona are doing on the election. If they're able to make the kind of changes they want, the result is frightening to consider.

• Haha
Reactions: Harry Hondo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT