ADVERTISEMENT

Noodle’s Ala Carte - worst idea for a tv show ever

Noodle

Hall of Famer
Jun 19, 2001
i present to you Heil, Hitler, I’m Home. This is a real sitcom that aired in Britain in 1990. Just one episode.

Reactions: RBB89
I would still have liked to have sat in on the pitch meeting for Hogan's Heroes. "A comedy set in a WW2 German POW Camp" should have ended the meeting.

Reactions: RBB89
On a tangentially related note, Hulu is producing a TV adaptation (a 6 episode mini-series) of Catch 22, starring George Clooney. I'm sure some naysayer will respond with something to the effect that Clooney is overrated, is annoying, sucks, etc. However, I personally think Clooney will be great as Colonel Cathcart.
http://www.tubefilter.com/2018/01/16/george-clooneys-catch-22-series-is-heading-to-hulu/
That is great. I love the book, though because of that book almost every single business conservative eventually sounds like Milo. The movie was a huge disappointment, even though Bob Newhart is one of my all time favorites and Major Major was a role he was designed for.

That is great. I love the book, though because of that book almost every single business conservative eventually sounds like Milo. The movie was a huge disappointment, even though Bob Newhart is one of my all time favorites and Major Major was a role he was designed for.

Arkin, Voight, Grodin, Fell, Henry...great casting. It was hurt by the inevitable comparisons to MASH.

This book is one of my favorites by one of my favorite authors.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT