ADVERTISEMENT

Nojel Eastern

I can only go by what I saw last season, but based on that I thought he was solid.

I’d take him.
Not me. With him, you get his mom defending him on this board and a player that thought he was ready to test the NBA after his freshman year.

I haven't seen all his tweets, but a few have been retweeted that I wouldn't want one of our players making during the year.

I might take the more mature version as a grad transfer. He has a nice defensive game and that would be useful.

Not me. With him, you get his mom defending him on this board and a player that thought he was ready to test the NBA after his freshman year.

I haven't seen all his tweets, but a few have been retweeted that I wouldn't want one of our players making during the year.

I might take the more mature version as a grad transfer. He has a nice defensive game and that would be useful.
Good summary. I wasn't including any of the off campus noise in my comment. Go Hoosiers!

I hope he plays forty minutes against IU, and his mom is at Assembly Hall.

Hell yes, mom could occupy Vbear for hours on end.

ADVERTISEMENT