ADVERTISEMENT

Nojel a Fightin' Wolowitz...

jimmygoiu

All-American
Sep 5, 2001
Eev9merXgAcsHVZ

Reactions: 76-1
Howard also has Makur Makur coming in who’s ranked no. 18 in his class. Pretty good defensive building blocks for Howard. It’s great for DMV basketball to have a competitive Howard around.

He's a helluva defensive player but possibly has the ugliest shot you've ever seen. I wish him the best but he's not going to the League.

Reactions: ufo33
Funny. I was thinking about Stanford Robinson when someone above was talking about ugly shooting form.
Robinson was a poor shooter, 39-132 for 3 pointers over his career, 29.8%. Nojel Eastern is an generational horrific shooter, 3-16 total, or 18.8%.

Reactions: ufo33
Robinson was a poor shooter, 39-132 for 3 pointers over his career, 29.8%. Nojel Eastern is an generational horrific shooter, 3-16 total, or 18.8%.
Nobody is fixing that shot! He is a great defensive player. Purdue's offense will flow much better this year because you actually have to guard 5 guys. I'm retiring next spring and I can shoot better than him and I haven't picked up a basketball in 10 years.

Reactions: birdforbogey
Smith was slightly better offensively than Eastern but was not as aggressive defensively. Both Purdue and IU will benefit from having 5 offensive players on the floor who are a threat to score.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT