ADVERTISEMENT

Noah Washington

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
freshman to be at New Albany many think he's better than Romeo at same age. family supposed to be IU fans. top 5 player in the nation. Woodson has been in contact. 2028 is a long way away. but I'm hearing he's a lock. will be interesting to follow his career.

freshman to be at New Albany many think he's better than Romeo at same age. family supposed to be IU fans. top 5 player in the nation. Woodson has been in contact. 2028 is a long way away. but I'm hearing he's a lock. will be interesting to follow his career.
If he's THAT good, everyone will have been in contact with him. Its fun to see kids with that type of talent. I hope he and his family handle it well.

If he's THAT good, everyone will have been in contact with him. Its fun to see kids with that type of talent. I hope he and his family handle it well.
great family, humble kid, started dunking in the 6th grade, Haralson will be long forgotten when he arrives on campus

Hmm. Live in NA so guess I'll be going to some games.

I'll probably go see him play since the Dawgs have games in my neighborhood.....
But I've heard about him for a couple yrs now...

better buy a season ticket. kid has yogi's handle, Alfords shot and Vics athleticism. 6 5 now projected to end up about 6 9.
He's very good. He's not yet any of the things you mentioned. But that doesn't mean he isn't a very high level prospect.

He's very good. He's not yet any of the things you mentioned. But that doesn't mean he isn't a very high level prospect.
he's all that and more, I'm starting the hype machine, wouldn't surprise me if he leads the 2036 Hoosier summer alumni team to victory in the TBT

He’s already better than Romeo. Better replace the name on the court :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT