ADVERTISEMENT

Noah Locke; Braden Smith

Yet you knew ivey’s 3% before adding stats don’t matter on your very next sentence
Yes, i did. I did a 5 second google search when Purdue fans were gloating about their awesome players’ awesome accomplishments on the international level.

You guys are bragging about it on the National board and the IU home board. I can’t even imagine the circle jerk taking place on KHC right now. Likely going to be a tissue shortage in the near future.

Hey congrats on the U19 Jr Nationals team medal your players earned!

giphy.gif

It will only get rid of them for a few days because once the livestock/girlfriends are auctioned off they’ll be back.

Call me old school, I just can’t get behind all that ink.

Yes, and it doesn’t matter that Ivey continued his poor shooting performance. All that matters is how they perform in the Big Ten.

In a month when IU dominates their competition in Atlantis, should we go to your board and brag about it? Is that what you want?

A true sports fan thrives on information and never can get enough of it. Come on over, I never fear nor disdain getting more information.

A true sports fan thrives on information and never can get enough of it. Come on over, I never fear nor disdain getting more information.
Cool, I’ll be there to derail all your threads again like you and the other Purdue fanboys do here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT