ADVERTISEMENT

Noah Locke; Braden Smith

If he doesn't commit to Purdue will you promise to stop posting your drivel on this site? Or at least pay rent?
My first post on here in over a month in a half. Can only stomach so much brain dead delusion. I’m glad I send you into a manic state the moment I post something though.

Reactions: mathboy
My first post on here in over a month in a half. Can only stomach so much brain dead delusion. I’m glad I send you into a manic state the moment I post something though.
You seeking validation is enough for me.

This is true and has nothing to do with my comments about early commits. Waddell is a legacy recruit that improved a lot his senior season but he got his scholarship with the condition that he’d redshirt due to a spot opening up late from a transfer. It’s the same way Sasha and PJ Thompson got theirs and they both turned out well.
Waddell isn’t in the same universe as PJ Thompson or Sasha. You guys are blinded by your Purdue bias. Waste of a scholarship. At least Smith has a slim chance of being decent.

Waddell isn’t in the same universe as PJ Thompson or Sasha. You guys are blinded by your Purdue bias. Waste of a scholarship. At least Smith has a slim chance of being decent.
maybe, maybe not. Just like you I know very little about him. I was just stating how he got his offer was the same. I won’t jump to a conclusion about his entire career like you though.

Reactions: BoilerN
maybe, maybe not. Just like you I know very little about him. I was just stating how he got his offer was the same. I won’t jump to a conclusion about his entire career like you though.
He got his offer because his Dad and Painter are friends. His play did not earn him a high major offer.

• Haha
Reactions: B_Town_Buford
Whens the last time you watched him play?
The people who get paid to evaluate him have watched him many times. Only Purdue coaches and their fan boy “insiders” think he is a High major player. Unlike Smith, Waddell didn’t even have interest from other high majors.

The people who get paid to evaluate him have watched him many times. Only Purdue coaches and their fan boy “insiders” think he is a High major player. Unlike Smith, Waddell didn’t even have interest from other high majors.
That was also kind of my point on PJ and Sasha who you said were on another level compared to him despite having 0 other high major offered as well.

So you are insulting the skills of a player based off random people who have been limited in watching him play due to covid and what not? All I needed to know. Cheers.

So you are insulting the skills of a player based off random people who have been limited in watching him play due to covid and what not? All I needed to know. Cheers.
He will never make it to 100 points at Purdue. Wasting a scholarship for the next 5 years is a bold strategy in the transfer portal era. We will see how it plays out.

He will never make it to 100 points at Purdue. Wasting a scholarship for the next 5 years is a bold strategy in the transfer portal era. We will see how it plays out.
Stop feeding the trolls. This place is becoming unreadable.

Eh I’m just feeding them in 1 thread about their own recruit. I think they understand their two recruits are walk on level at this point.
I think I'll wait and see what kind of players they are as I've never seen them play before I start insulting skill level because of "rankings". I suggest you do the same.

Honestly as a Purdue fan I’m not too thrilled about smith or waddell, especially waddell. These seem like the same ole typical painter players that will help you win a ton of regular season games but, flop in the tournament against better athletes. Guess we will see, hope I’m wrong.

I think I'll wait and see what kind of players they are as I've never seen them play before I start insulting skill level because of "rankings". I suggest you do the same.
I’ve seen them play. I’ve also seen the opinions of those who get paid to give opinions on recruits. We have the same assessment. Waddell isn’t close to high major and Smith is borderline. I’m obviously not basing it off their rankings as neither of those players are ranked.

Who is he currently?
Birnk403. And before that Proudster Mary. And before that KernCounty. And before that TheSpa. And he's had several more in-between. He still posts regularly as Ordfan on a forum called Airliners which as you can guess is all about flight and aviation, dead giveaway that he's a Purdue fan but that shouldn't come as a shock with his constant anti-IU rhetoric and consistent need to defend Purdue at all costs.

Very real chance he has a social disorder, likely Asperger's, given his persistence and detailed-oriented posts and responses in order to make others feel inferior at any and all cost. Likely lives with or near a guardian and doesn't venture out much into public and avoids as much human interaction as possible. That's my best guess as a former health instructor, but what do I know?

Birnk403. And before that Proudster Mary. And before that KernCounty. And before that TheSpa. And he's had several more in-between. He still posts regularly as Ordfan on a forum called Airliners which as you can guess is all about flight and aviation, dead giveaway that he's a Purdue fan but that shouldn't come as a shock with his constant anti-IU rhetoric and consistent need to defend Purdue at all costs.

Very real chance he has a social disorder, likely Asperger's, given his persistence and detailed-oriented posts and responses in order to make others feel inferior at any and all cost. Likely lives with or near a guardian and doesn't venture out much into public and avoids as much human interaction as possible. That's my best guess as a former health instructor, but what do I know?
It was PranksterMary. There isn’t even the slightest doubt of that. Until he admits that was also a handle, as were all the others, he’s just a lying coward and he’ll remain the only poster I have officially ignored. Lying cowards aren’t worth acknowledging.

Reactions: TrojanFan004

”But what do I know?” Your most substantive post ever. Love how twisted in knots you, Courty and Trojan get, all because you’ve been exposed. Rhe mods have asked me to not humor you guys, for obvious reasons, so I’ll stay with the hoop talk while you guys talk about your stuff. Thanks for trailing me desperately around the Internet, by the way. Special.

It was PranksterMary. There isn’t even the slightest doubt of that. Until he admits that was also a handle, as were all the others, he’s just a lying coward and he’ll remain the only poster I have officially ignored. Lying cowards aren’t worth acknowledging.
Speaking of lying cowards, here’s Aloha, who fights on the high seas of Western Ohio! Don’t forget your life jacket.

”But what do I know?” Your most substantive post ever. Love how twisted in knots you, Courty and Trojan get, all because you’ve been exposed. Rhe mods have asked me to not humor you guys, for obvious reasons, so I’ll stay with the hoop talk while you guys talk about your stuff. Thanks for trailing me desperately around the Internet, by the way. Special.
Promise? Won't be much else for you talk about.

I guess when you haven't beaten your rival in 1,900 days, all that's left is to trash the 17 year old kids who have committed to said rival. So much bitterness...

Reactions: Please Be Kind
He was the best player on the floor in the 4A title game. Much better player than Gunn.

By that same logic, Logan Duncomb is a better player than Caleb Furst since they played last August against each other and Duncomb absolutely dominated him to the tune of 29 points to Furst having 8.

Or are you still going with a one game evaluation is the way to go?

Reactions: TrojanFan004
By that same logic, Logan Duncomb is a better player than Caleb Furst since they played last August against each other and Duncomb absolutely dominated him to the tune of 29 points to Furst having 8.

Waddell is a good player. He's definitely a developmental kid and that is certainly the way Purdue his approaching his commitment as his offer was conditional on a redshirt, but he could be a nice contributor 2,3, maybe 4 years down the road if he really buys in.

Didn’t Gunn hit like 9 3’s in that game?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT