ADVERTISEMENT

No wonder Zeke hangs out here

Holy shit is this place a cesspool full of ignorance and stupidity. Even if some big words are occasionally used.

I wanted to be sure and stop by and tell you assholes that.

fxiM.gif

These guys really are great. Arguing is fun, where else are you gonna find people like this?

Do you know any?

Reactions: Lucy01
Holy shit is this place a cesspool full of ignorance and stupidity. Even if some big words are occasionally used.

A rose by any other name . . . .

and a conservative? Just sayin and guessing.

Is the first post in this thread something you want to claim as representing your views? Is it the kind of discourse you encourage when there are differing opinions on a subject in your congregation? Is that how pastors like to converse?

Reactions: sglowrider
Is the first post in this thread something you want to claim as representing your views? Is it the kind of discourse you encourage when there are differing opinions on a subject in your congregation? Is that how pastors like to converse?
No, just talking the code of the liberal elite. You can't talk to people. You have to shout them down, call them names, insult their intelligence simply because they disagree with you. It's what the woke and cancel culture is all about today.

No, just talking the code of the liberal elite. You can't talk to people. You have to shout them down, call them names, insult their intelligence simply because they disagree with you. It's what the woke and cancel culture is all about today.
What if they post really dumb things like you do? Huh?

What if they use the same algorithm created talking points and slogans used by Russian bots, like "liberal elite"?

Do we have to pretend that you are smart and well informed because.. ugh... why? You're not.

There's a reason the 'elite' call you dumb.

Last edited:

You brought it up. Now back it up. You're saying the OP was attacked for being conservative. Maybe you're right, I don't know, but I assume you're not just making things up. I do know you call yourself conservative. So share with us how the OP is supporting your conservative values. Tell us how that post is different from your complaint about calling names or insulting intelligence. You don't even have to scroll up, here's the post you're defending and I'd like to hear a more detailed explanation:

Lol....it’s funny how the only few conservative posters here are automatically trolls to you guys

A troll is someone interested in arousing emotions without actually contributing something constructive to a meaningful discussion.

A troll is someone interested in arousing emotions without actually contributing something constructive to a meaningful discussion.

you guys don’t have meaningful discussion if left to your own devices, you have circle jerks, I’ve read it

Reactions: Lucy01
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT