ADVERTISEMENT

No one really thought....

NoVertical

Senior
Nov 29, 2003
I'd let this one slip by! DOWN GOES BUCKY.... DOWN GOES BUCKY! And true to form, most of the players walk around at the final buzzer with that stupid Bo look on their faces, their hands in the air, acting like they can't believe they were cheated again... and again... and again.... and again... and....

You may be correct. It must be hard playing the role of the favorite with a huge target on your back EVERY game. One stumble is a fall down a steep staircase.

Wish I'd seen the game. Caught highlights and it looked like it was a great one!

I'd let this one slip by! DOWN GOES BUCKY.... DOWN GOES BUCKY! And true to form, most of the players walk around at the final buzzer with that stupid Bo look on their faces, their hands in the air, acting like they can't believe they were cheated again... and again... and again.... and again... and....
That's a big win by Marquette. I wonder if it will help some with recruiting down the line?

That's a big win by Marquette. I wonder if it will help some with recruiting down the line?
Have you ever been to Marquette campus in Milwaukee? It's sits in the middle of a high crime area and it's a dump. I have no idea why anyone would want to send their child there, scolly or not. "Hi, Mom, just to let you know I arrive safely, however my new roomy was shot and killed by a driveby earlier... but we're all doing great here... no worries... Oh, please send more 45 ACP... just in case. And, just to let you know, my car was jacked. Send another one."

• Haha
Reactions: hookyIU1990
Have you ever been to Marquette campus in Milwaukee? It's sits in the middle of a high crime area and it's a dump. I have no idea why anyone would want to send their child there, scolly or not. "Hi, Mom, just to let you know I arrive safely, however my new roomy was shot and killed by a driveby earlier... but we're all doing great here... no worries... Oh, please send more 45 ACP... just in case. And, just to let you know, my car was jacked. Send another one."
Based on caliber choice, at least they're recruiting kids will do well academically.

ADVERTISEMENT