ADVERTISEMENT

No more wins. 1 and rest of 2015 season

Uh, no, they weren't spot on. I said IU would need to be very efficient on offense and score in the 40's or 50's to win, because WKU would move the ball at will on them. They were one yard and / or two un-attempted field goals from me being right on the mark, and I outlined pretty clearly what would take place. I also said I hoped I was wrong about IU's shortcomings, which really trashes your idiotic assertion that I was cheering for them to lose. If the discussion was beyond your football intellect, I apologize. You offered no such insight, and your enthusiastic support of Wilson's boneheaded field goal decisions doesn't help your cause. Sorry.

Was your reversible jacket turned to the Notre Dame side this morning?

Uh, no, they weren't spot on. I said IU would need to be very efficient on offense and score in the 40's or 50's to win, because WKU would move the ball at will on them. They were one yard and / or two un-attempted field goals from me being right on the mark, and I outlined pretty clearly what would take place. I also said I hoped I was wrong about IU's shortcomings, which really trashes your idiotic assertion that I was cheering for them to lose. If the discussion was beyond your football intellect, I apologize. You offered no such insight, and your enthusiastic support of Wilson's boneheaded field goal decisions doesn't help your cause. Sorry.

So you were close to being right but you were wrong and that is right on the mark? You said IU would have to be very efficient on O, they were not. You said IU could not stop WKU from scoring, they did on several occasions. You said they could not force TO's, they did ( and are +5 for the season). You said IU would have to score 40 or more to win they didn't and they did. I said the D would play good enough for IU to win and they did. This lousy D is unscored upon in the 3rd quarter and has allowed 10 points per game in the second half. I will let other read the over/under thread and decide who was right or not.

So you were close to being right but you were wrong and that is right on the mark? You said IU would have to be very efficient on O, they were not. You said IU could not stop WKU from scoring, they did on several occasions. You said they could not force TO's, they did ( and are +5 for the season). You said IU would have to score 40 or more to win they didn't and they did. I said the D would play good enough for IU to win and they did. This lousy D is unscored upon in the 3rd quarter and has allowed 10 points per game in the second half. I will let other read the over/under thread and decide who was right or not.

You offered a generic, cliched prediction with absolutely no insight or detail. I offered something much more specific that played out pretty much to a t. And you enthusiastically supported a really dumb decision, which you've failed to explain. Sorry.

You offered a generic, cliched prediction with absolutely no insight or detail. I offered something much more specific that played out pretty much to a t. And you enthusiastically supported a really dumb decision, which you've failed to explain. Sorry.

To a t if you ignore the all the things you got wrong as listed by Hoosier risings.

To a t if you ignore the all the things you got wrong as listed by Hoosier risings.
I guess I missed how they did on each individual series, so you got me. If you read it, it was a pretty accurate assessment of where the game would go. Rising offered nothing close to it, and now offers criticism anyway. Where was your prediction, by the way. I'd love to read it. Lol.

If you are talking about not kicking the FG, you have serious reading comprehension issues. I said I would have taken the points and was just pointing out your math error. Nice try at the deflection as is your usual defense when you are called out for being wrong.

If you are talking about not kicking the FG, you have serious reading comprehension issues. I said I would have taken the points and was just pointing out your math error. Nice try at the deflection as is your usual defense when you are called out for being wrong.
I don't have comprehension issues, as much as you'd like to blame your defense of Wilson's "logic" on someone else. It wasn't a deflection as much as my incredulity that anyone walking upright could and would defend it with a straight face. You did, even as you back peddle furiously. And I'm still trying to figure out how an offense that gained over 650 yards in 84 plays, with one punt, wasn't efficient. Like your defense of the fourth down gamble, it boggles the mind, as everyone here agrees.

I will know after Saturday. Saturday really goes a long way in determining where we will go. I know it's just one game, but it's a big one.

Mac, you gave 2 predictions that are not overlapping. You don't get to revise your prediction after 4 games.

IU currently has 3 wins. You are predicting 3 more, "maybe" 4. That puts your new total at 6 or 7 wins. Not 4 or 5. Which is it, buddy?

Mac, you gave 2 predictions that are not overlapping. You don't get to revise your prediction after 4 games.

IU currently has 3 wins. You are predicting 3 more, "maybe" 4. That puts your new total at 6 or 7 wins. Not 4 or 5. Which is it, buddy?
Dude...give him a break. At least he spelled everything correctly.

Reactions: wakeman26
Post-win BUMP!

Look, I find this as funny as you do, but do you really think he's going to make his way back to this board any time soon? He's not: he's under the delusion that IU basketball 2015-16 is a contender for a national title. El oh el. #KeepDrinkin'ThatCreanAid!

Reactions: Kelper
I wll happily eat my words. 4-0, wow. Go Hoosiers. I have not seen many IU football teams go to a, bowl in my lifetime. IU football needs,some Conference wins to become Bowl eligible. Go IU!!

Oregon State would beat WKU by two touchdowns.

I wll happily eat my words. 4-0, wow. Go Hoosiers. I have not seen many IU football teams go to a, bowl in my lifetime. IU football needs,some Conference wins to become Bowl eligible. Go IU!!

Get back to the basketball board and start packing your bags to the Final Four as you've been predicting.

Uh... that's OrdFan to you bruh.
No, not Ordman, not Tesla, not Jim television, or any of the other names directed at me by people who are unable to discuss the subject at hand. If you can't talk football, why are you here?

Not sure why you included my post with his . . . You're more off than usual. Your Sudfeld "analysis" from WF was priceless. Lol.

Just so you know, Spawn, the "official" attendance figure for the game as listed in the paper was 22,400. I know you have your official totals since you were there but thought I'd throw that out there since you wanted to argue that.

What section were you in?

Pal, if you think Oregon State beats Western Kentucky by 2 touchdowns, you need to have your football examined.

You must be misled by the name of schools, by their conference affiliations, 'cause you sure aren't evaluating players or play.
I think they beat them by at least two touchdowns because, unlike you, I've actually seen both teams play (more than once). Pal.

Just so you know, Spawn, the "official" attendance figure for the game as listed in the paper was 22,400. I know you have your official totals since you were there but thought I'd throw that out there since you wanted to argue that.

What section were you in?
A simple review of any number of crowd shots would demonstrate conclusively that number to be so grossly inflated that even you wouldn't buy it. Do you really think the stadium was over 70% filled? Then again, you've already admitted you bought swamp land, so maybe . . .

No, not Ordman, not Tesla, not Jim television, or any of the other names directed at me by people who are unable to discuss the subject at hand. If you can't talk football, why are you here?

Are you going to give us an answer to why your here or just keep us in suspense?

I think they beat them by at least two touchdowns because, unlike you, I've actually seen both teams play (more than once). Pal.

I watched the space shuttle take off several times, doesn't mean I know how it works. You seem to make alot of extrapolations from limited data sources and state them as fact. Since OSU and WKU don't play, it really USA meaningless comparison.

How about the joke, and forgive me fans, but why has Kevin Wilson never been on the internet? Because he's never strung three w's together in his life! Call me blasphemous, but I DO see the humor in that......I guess Purdue fits the bill pretty well too.
Well, he has now strung 4 together.

ADVERTISEMENT