ADVERTISEMENT

No immigrants from "sh1thole countries"

It's been effective, that's why it's done. The Democrats want to win elections. The MSM wants to call the shots. The cultural marxists want to destroy western civilization. Trump's vulgarity and willingness to take on the PC culture has been essential to the survival of free speech and free thought. Freedom of speech is hell of a lot more fragile than people think. Consider the Canadian and Europeon hate speech codes. We are the 1st amendment away from that BS here. And the 1st amendment is only as strong as an educated citizenry.
Trump has been going on and on about the press and libel laws like a 5 year old. He’s not exactly a champion for free speech.

Trump has been going on and on about the press and libel laws like a 5 year old. He’s not exactly a champion for free speech.

Ok so I was seriously thinking of your last post to me, and then saw this. You really think complete Libel is a free speech right. Ok, I am done pondering your last post to me.

Reactions: Lucy01
Hack, they have nothing and know nothing else but to call their opponents racist. They offer no facts or logic, nor do they respond to facts or logic. They only name call. They are the new fascists
Fascists? There have been multiple Nazi rallies in the name of Trump. David Duke loves Trump. He has stated that their goal is to help spread his agenda, and they believe he will help spread their agenda. I mean...have you been under a rock?

Ok so I was seriously thinking of your last post to me, and then saw this. You really think complete Libel is a free speech right. Ok, I am done pondering your last post to me.

If it’s libel, why doesn’t Trump put up or shut up? Why doesn’t he sue all these women accusing him of sexual assault? Why doesn’t Roy Moore?

The answer is simple. Actually, there are two answers.

1) They’re cowards

2) They aren’t about to open themselves up to depositions and discovery

Of course not, but the guy is so thin skinned and says every single negative thing about him is fake news. The reason I brought up libel laws is because he keeps threatening to try to change them in regards to things that he claims are false. And a lot of times they are things he’s literally tweeted or is on record as saying.

It’s not my fault that you come across as ignorant on here. You try to act all folksy (“oh those libs lol”), but you just repeat right wing talking points and don’t seem to ever have any idea of what the actual issue is about. You still think that building a giant border wall is in any way feasible (it’s not...people who have studied this say it’s not...common sense and basic geographical knowledge say it’s not...but Trump said it so you’re on board!) and ignore the fact that we would end up paying for it, a complete lie from what Trump said. It’s just completely asinine.

Fascists? There have been multiple Nazi rallies in the name of Trump. David Duke loves Trump. He has stated that their goal is to help spread his agenda, and they believe he will help spread their agenda. I mean...have you been under a rock?

Proverbs 13:20 Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.

Come on now, be serious. How many people were at those "multiple Nazi rallies"? 20 each? You know full well of the violence and other attempts to stifle free speech on numerous campuses in California, Oregon, Washington.....who can forget "We need a little muscle here" at the U. of Missouri? How many conservatives are allowed on the faculty at these places? How many of these conservative speakers have been threatened and their talks interrupted? To try to compare the two situations is absolute BS. Also, Trump is no ****ing "Nazi", nor is he a racist. The man lived 68 years or so before he was elected, and nobody ever called him these names. You are a pretty smart guy and know better. Don't be a tool.

Come on now, be serious. How many people were at those "multiple Nazi rallies"? 20 each? You know full well of the violence and other attempts to stifle free speech on numerous campuses in California, Oregon, Washington.....who can forget "We need a little muscle here" at the U. of Missouri? How many conservatives are allowed on the faculty at these places? How many of these conservative speakers have been threatened and their talks interrupted? To try to compare the two situations is absolute BS. Also, Trump is no ****ing "Nazi", nor is he a racist. The man lived 68 years or so before he was elected, and nobody ever called him these names. You are a pretty smart guy and know better. Don't be a tool.

Its obvious you only know Trump from The Apprentice and clearly a fan-boy of sorts.

Google is your friend:

Donald Trump and the Central Park Five: the racially charged rise of a demagogue
In 1989 five young black men were wrongfully convicted of raping a woman jogging in New York City. Leading the charge against them was a real estate mogul whose divisive rhetoric can be found in his presidential campaign today
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...k-five-donald-trump-jogger-rape-case-new-york

Donald Trump's father was arrested at Ku Klux Klan riot in New York in 1927, records reveal
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-kkk-rally-riot-queens-new-york-a7891701.html

Reactions: MrBing and Bill4411

True......but he was the only candidate that willing to rock the boat by pissing off the elites of both parties by raising issues like globalism, curbing illegal immigration, trying to reform legal immigration, and the corruption of the MS media. He's right on the big issues. If he was more articulate, he would have high approval ratings. I am thankful every day that the witch is not president.

True......but he was the only candidate that willing to rock the boat by pissing off the elites of both parties by raising issues like globalism, curbing illegal immigration, trying to reform legal immigration, and the corruption of the MS media. He's right on the big issues. If he was more articulate, he would have high approval ratings. I am thankful every day that the witch is not president.

new-girl-friendship-fist-bump-jake-johnson-nick-miller.gif

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...df0b94bb98a_story.html?utm_term=.8ee96b1ef604
A little bit more about the shithole meeting.[/QUOshould instead bring more peopleTE]

This article was dated 1/15. On 1/12, one of the same reporters wrote a story that said, in relevant part, that: "Trump then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries such as Norway, whose prime minister he met with Wednesday, The president, according to a White House official, suggested he would be open to more immigration from Asian countries because he felt that they help the United States economically".

By 1/15, the comment about Asian immigration is shortened and buried and the reference to having just met with the Norwegian PM is completely gone.

Since then all we hear about is Norway and Nazis.

Yet another example of the corruption of the MS media.

What is wrong with a whataboutism?

I’ve always been a big picture guy and context is important. But I understand those who inhabit the world of 280 character limits wouldn’t understand context.
Whataboutism is appropriate when the analogy is apt and you are only attempting to deflect from the actual argument by accusing someone of hypocrisy.

If, however, your intent is to actually debate the merits of a logical argument, whataboutism is fallacious, because whether or not Person A did or said something in the past has no bearing on whether or not Person B is wrong for doing or saying something in the present.

It's been effective, that's why it's done. The Democrats want to win elections. The MSM wants to call the shots. The cultural marxists want to destroy western civilization. Trump's vulgarity and willingness to take on the PC culture has been essential to the survival of free speech and free thought. Freedom of speech is hell of a lot more fragile than people think. Consider the Canadian and Europeon hate speech codes. We are the 1st amendment away from that BS here. And the 1st amendment is only as strong as an educated citizenry.

What problem exactly do you have with these codes? I am curious if you actually know what they are.

Here is Canada's:

In Canada, advocating genocide against any "identifiable group" is an indictable offence under the Criminal Code and carries a maximum sentence of five years imprisonment. There is no minimum sentence.

What problem exactly do you have with these codes? I am curious if you actually know what they are.

Here is Canada's:

In Canada, advocating genocide against any "identifiable group" is an indictable offence under the Criminal Code and carries a maximum sentence of five years imprisonment. There is no minimum sentence.
Obviously, he thinks he should have the right to advocate genocide against an identifiable group. This isn't complicated.

Here is Canada's:

I'm referring to Trudeau's proposed amendment to the Canadian Human Rights Act which would require people to address trans individuals by their preferred pronoun upon threat of significant fines. Also, the application of that law to alleged "Islamophobic" speech.

Standard "Western civilization" nonsense. Just people trying to find a way to say "Whites only!" without actually saying "Whites only!" And then pretending to be shocked when people call them racist, as though the rest of us are stupid.

I'm not at all shocked that you would call those that disagree with you racist. That is the liberal game plan, and you have learned it well.

You and your ilk are not stupid. You are delusional.

(it’s not...people who have studied this say it’s not...common sense and basic geographical knowledge say it’s not

And here we go with the standard "you're ignorant" retort. What I do know is that I build things, while it appears you read what "others" have studied. I know damn good and well, with the proper resources I could personally design and build that wall. When "others" say it's not possible, I would point and say those are the first I would fire.
But honestly that is beside the point. The only one's that I see that keep bringing up that the wall, right now, is intended to be built from coast to coast are from your side. I think because that is all the you have left to grasp onto. A wall/ barrier/ WTH ever is needed in places to help maximize how other resources are used. Where it doesn't make practical sense (but yet it is still POSSIBLE), don't put it there. Heck the terrain in those spots would make it more difficult to walk across already and probable be a good enough deterent.
Probably the most ignorant thing I do is coming back to rehash this.

I'm not at all shocked that you would call those that disagree with you racist. That is the liberal game plan, and you have learned it well.

You and your ilk are not stupid. You are delusional.

I'm not at all shocked when someone says "racist" and you immediately squeeze yourself into those shoes.

“Than, than Western civilization itself,” King replied. “It's rooted in Western Europe, Eastern Europe and the United States of America and every place where the footprint of Christianity settled the world. That's all of Western civilization.”
-Rep. Steve King

Nah, that's not code for "white people".

Reactions: sglowrider
I'm not at all shocked when someone says "racist" and you immediately squeeze yourself into those shoes.

“Than, than Western civilization itself,” King replied. “It's rooted in Western Europe, Eastern Europe and the United States of America and every place where the footprint of Christianity settled the world. That's all of Western civilization.”
-Rep. Steve King

Nah, that's not code for "white people".

You have completely lost it.

Are you saying that some congressman named Steve King is a spokesman for western civilization? For Christians? For white people?

Are you saying that when people speak of the value & values of western civilization they mean the value & values of white people?

I'm sorry, but that's pretty ****ing stupid.

You have completely lost it.

Are you saying that some congressman named Steve King is a spokesman for western civilization? For Christians? For white people?

Are you saying that when people speak of the value & values of western civilization they mean the value & values of white people?

I'm sorry, but that's pretty ****ing stupid.

LMAO!!! If you’ve think I’ve lost it, fungusboy, I’m doing something right. I appreciate it.

I think Fred was indeed a racist,and Donald certainly went along with Fred's racist policies where the business was concerned.For you to say "nobody" ever called Trump racists,and to imply that he's only being "accused" because he entered politics is insane.His stripes have always been known in NYC...

Reactions: sglowrider
I think Fred was indeed a racist,and Donald certainly went along with Fred's racist policies where the business was concerned.For you to say "nobody" ever called Trump racists,and to imply that he's only being "accused" because he entered politics is insane.His stripes have always been known in NYC...

Do you honestly think that is going to change any Trump voters mind?

ADVERTISEMENT