ADVERTISEMENT

No golf this weekend by you know who?

birdforbogey

All-Big Ten
Aug 13, 2017
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I played my first 9 of the year today - couldn't get off the tee for shit...played pretty well otherwise. No rain either...

Reactions: largemouth
Even though our governor ok”d golf courses opening up, our county judge has not allowed the courses open, although he did declare car washes essential businesses as a political favor.

Thats pretty good...however I didnt see any beers or how that relates to riding in a cart like most entertainment golfers...hell didnt even see a bluetooth speaker...

Or 'golf relaxation' services. ;) Quite common here.

Thats why wives are always suspicious of hubbies who golf all the time. A buddy of mine who has now moved back to LA --- his wife was the worst.

For whatever reason every time my buddy and I golfed, she would be calling him a few times a round. In mid-swings, you can here the fookin' phone go off.
I always felt quite insulted. Its not me who is the bad influencer. I still have this mental picture of him, Tom getting a BJ by one of the hostesses in a karaoke room while I was singing. (His first year back in LA was very depressing for him.)

Or 'golf relaxation' services. ;) Quite common here.

Thats why wives are always suspicious of hubbies who golf all the time. A buddy of mine who has now moved back to LA --- his wife was the worst.

For whatever reason every time my buddy and I golfed, she would be calling him a few times a round. In mid-swings, you can here the fookin' phone go off.
I always felt quite insulted. Its not me who is the bad influencer. I still have this mental picture of him, Tom getting a BJ by one of the hostesses in a karaoke room while I was singing. (His first year back in LA was very depressing for him.)
Geez - do you just inject a needle into the warts directly every few days?

Goodness...

My assumption is you're referring to me. I did play 18 holes on Saturday.Three of the golfers in our group teed off at 11:00 and we teed off at around 11:10. After about five holes, a guy in the threesome ahead of us quit because his back was bothering him. The other two guys waited on us and we joined them for the last three or four holes on the front nine.

Three more guys quit at the end of the front nine, so my doctor buddy and I played the back nine together. We had a great time.

I just finished playing nine holes tonight and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I had a 40 for nine holes even though I was two over after three holes. I can tell a huge difference in my drives, chipping and putting. It's all about holding my head still.

My assumption is you're referring to me. I did play 18 holes on Saturday.Three of the golfers in our group teed off at 11:00 and we teed off at around 11:10. After about five holes, a guy in the threesome ahead of us quit because his back was bothering him. The other two guys waited on us and we joined them for the last three or four holes on the front nine.

Three more guys quit at the end of the front nine, so my doctor buddy and I played the back nine together. We had a great time.

I just finished playing nine holes tonight and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I had a 40 for nine holes even though I was two over after three holes. I can tell a huge difference in my drives, chipping and putting. It's all about holding my head still.

Question, do you inhale or exhale during your backswing?

18 holes of golf, six pack of beer, riding in a cart, other carts with music playing, winner in the wolf game, awesome day. Of course if McNutt was dead, he’d be tolling over in his grave. But had a very good time.

18 holes of golf, six pack of beer, riding in a cart, other carts with music playing, winner in the wolf game, awesome day. Of course if McNutt was dead, he’d be tolling over in his grave. But had a very good time.

Sounds like my kind of group. Congrats. My friends like wolf, but I've never really liked it.

A fivesome? WTF? If you were playing behind you, you'd have had a stroke.

Reactions: cryano
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT