ADVERTISEMENT

No fight thread? Who's gonna watch?

Any body know of a free site to stream the fight. I'm not paying for this B.S. fight. The Canello Alvarez fight in a couple weeks is what real fight fans should be talking about.

Any free streaming sites?

Count me in... Bet $170 to win $100 for any TKO, stoppage with Mayweather winning... will pay for my PPV...

depositphotos_97579380-stock-photo-sexy-woman-boxer-wearing-red.jpg

Reactions: cryano
Thoughts:
1. I remembered why I hate watching Mayweather fight.
2. McGregor won three rounds, which is three more than I expected.
3. Good stoppage. McGregor was dead on his feet.

When Floyd and Conor were talking to each other at the end of the fight I wonder how much Floyd understood. Half the time I don't know what the **** the dude is saying.

Thoughts:
1. I remembered why I hate watching Mayweather fight.
2. McGregor won three rounds, which is three more than I expected.
3. Good stoppage. McGregor was dead on his feet.

1) I thought he was more aggressive than a lot of his fights

2) Mc Gregor won the first 3 rounds because Mayweather threw about 6 punches early on.

3) Agee..he was defenseless. .

Good, entertaining fight

1) I thought he was more aggressive than a lot of his fights
After the first three rounds, yeah, but there's also all the ducking, turning his back to his opponent, crap like that. He fights in a style that's almost unbeatable, because he's so good at it, and even at 40, has that counter-punching ability along with incredible stamina, but that doesn't make it enjoyable to watch.

I will admit this was a better fight for viewing than Mayweather-Pacquiao was.

What does "I turned him into a Mexican" mean from Macgregor?

Much more entertaining fight than I expected.

Really good showing by McGregor considering this was his first-ever boxing bout as an adult (professional or amateur). Lots of boxing "experts" thought he wouldn't even land a clean punch, let alone win some rounds.

Nearly impossible to beat Mayweather under boxing rules.

If it was a mma-fight Conor would kill him and I think he would win any mixed rules fight as well. McGregor was completely controlling Floyd's positioning when they were clinching before the ref would break them.

I think the most telling stat from that fight is that mcgregor landed more punches than Pacquio did. Considering it was his first boxing match, I'd say he did pretty good.

It was an entertaining fight, but glad I did not pay money for it. I found a free stream, though it was somewhat glitchy.

After the first 5 rounds it seemed just a matter of time before CM was going down.

haven't decided if I'm gonna splurge yet.
The last boxing title fight I watched live was Tyson vs Holmes. Some friends and I had a big party to watch the fight and the fight lasted 2 rounds. I stayed interested through Holyfield, but quit following the sport by the mid to late 90's.

Was this a fight or a remake of one of the Rocky movies?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT