ADVERTISEMENT

No comment- What do YOU think??

cosmickid

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2009
Sorry to steal Ladoga's thread title, but I couldn't resist. This is HILARIOUS and struck me as especially illuminating in light of all the comments being thrown around about how hypocritical Dems are being over the Reade situation. Love the guy near the beginning blaming Obama for playing golf during 9-11...

Sorry to steal Ladoga's thread title, but I couldn't resist. This is HILARIOUS and struck me as especially illuminating in light of all the comments being thrown around about how hypocritical Dems are being over the Reade situation. Love the guy near the beginning blaming Obama for playing golf during 9-11...

I saw this too. Wildly entertaining. Wildly sad.

Gross people.

We require immigrants to pass a simple civics test before granting them citizenship. Why can't we do the same before allowing people to vote?

Reactions: meridian
And every single one of them votes

This is where I’ve always had issues with the Democrats on voter access. Yes, there are blatant suppression acts that are targeted at specifics voters. I get that. But that doesn’t fully explain away that some of the dumbest humans to walk this earth have no trouble getting their votes in for Republicans.

We require immigrants to pass a simple civics test before granting them citizenship. Why can't we do the same before allowing people to vote?
American voters be so dumb, can't even mangage getting an ID, amirite?

High-five, broseph!

This is where I’ve always had issues with the Democrats on voter access. Yes, there are blatant suppression acts that are targeted at specifics voters. I get that. But that doesn’t fully explain away that some of the dumbest humans to walk this earth have no trouble getting their votes in for Republicans.

I love this notion that dumb people only vote for republicans. Plenty of retards vote democrat too

What is a bright line? That word?

If they wish to delete it that’s fine, their choice

A very respected poster (of a conservative bent) on the forum has a son with Down's Syndrome (I believe) and he took the time to educate the board on how the word hurt individuals and families dealing with issues like his son's. He's a great guy who loves his son a ton and this was a thing that folks on both sides of the aisle were able to understand and embrace. I know you're smart enough to find another word to communicate your disdain for the intelligence of the people you disagree with here, so I'm just asking if you'd please reconsider your stance on the word.

A very respected poster (of a conservative bent) on the forum has a son with Down's Syndrome (I believe) and he took the time to educate the board on how the word hurt individuals and families dealing with issues like his son's. He's a great guy who loves his son a ton and this was a thing that folks on both sides of the aisle were able to understand and embrace. I know you're smart enough to find another word to communicate your disdain for the intelligence of the people you disagree with here, so I'm just asking if you'd please reconsider your stance on the word.
This is another fine example of what that Tom Nichols twitter thread was about.

That was well thought out and cogent. Your right and I was wrong. I will do so.

Ranger, have you seen the link below? It looks at some of the Michigan protesters and how they are wearing their gear. The person suggests these are more cosplay than people with real experience. click on it to open it up
I would be shocked if more than 10% of these militia wanna-be’s ever have combat arms experience. Even if some of them served they are far more likely to have been chairborne rangers than infantrymen. When combat troops leave-they don’t play dress up.

I would be shocked if more than 10% of these militia wanna-be’s ever have combat arms experience. Even if some of them served they are far more likely to have been chairborne rangers than infantrymen. When combat troops leave-they don’t play dress up.

Chairborne rangers, that’s great

Eerily similar to those videos w/OWS

I would definitely bet the under
Unless they are state cops

Reactions: anon_mlxxvlbug9dpa
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT