ADVERTISEMENT

No brackets coming

Why would they have brackets. Since none of the men's tourneys were held, they had no idea who would make it. They aren't going waste time on women's bracket

“This is a difficult blow for both the men’s and women’s programs at IU. For the men, the Hoosiers will never know if a 20-12 season, including five wins over top 25 teams, was enough to get into the field of 68 for the first time since 2016. “

“This is a difficult blow for both the men’s and women’s programs at IU. For the men, the Hoosiers will never know if a 20-12 season, including five wins over top 25 teams, was enough to get into the field of 68 for the first time since 2016. “
I’m not sure there could be a more tone deaf statement than what you’ve quoted. Amazingly detached from reality.

Reactions: Radio Zero
tone deaf? What are you talking about?

PS not cool talking dumb in a Snowling thread. Not cool.
Snowling has powers and we should all be afraid. I do miss basketball. As a born and bred Hoosier this is the greatest time of the year. You have High School girls finals that just concluded. Then you have the boys tournament getting under way. IU and the end of the season, Conference Tourney and NCAA Tourney, NBA playoff picture starting to take shape. It is a great time as a fan. Now we have nothing as far as basketball.

tone deaf? What are you talking about?

PS not cool talking dumb in a Snowling thread. Not cool.
Completely tone deaf. Even in Ferguson, you might’ve heard of this global pandemic thingy going on. The selection committee might have some other things to worry about that putting together meaningless brackets for dopes like you.

I’m not sure there could be a more tone deaf statement than what you’ve quoted. Amazingly detached from reality.

i understand your point. Basketball needs to take a back seat to what’s going on in this world.

The writer should have said:

While it is insignificant compared to what is going on in the world, it is still a little disappointing “for both the men’s and women’s programs at IU. For the men, the Hoosiers will never know if a 20-12 season, including five wins over top 25 teams, was enough to get into the field of 68 for the first time since 2016. “

i understand your point. Basketball needs to take a back seat to what’s going on in this world.

The writer should have said:

While it is insignificant compared to what is going on in the world, it is still a little disappointing “for both the men’s and women’s programs at IU. For the men, the Hoosiers will never know if a 20-12 season, including five wins over top 25 teams, was enough to get into the field of 68 for the first time since 2016. “
Agreed and entirely fair.

Completely tone deaf. Even in Ferguson, you might’ve heard of this global pandemic thingy going on. The selection committee might have some other things to worry about that putting together meaningless brackets for dopes like you.

my bad! had no idea where you were going with "tone." but hold onto the spirit of my reply and just tag it to your next post...

ADVERTISEMENT