ADVERTISEMENT

Nick Ayers

Standard Issue

All-Big Ten
May 11, 2010
So he's went from lobbying for the Chief of Staff job to leaving Washington. I realize he has young children but guys like him are political animals that don't pass on an opportunity to move up the food chain. It appears he's done the math and realized that everyone standing when the music stops is going to be finished in the political world.

Reactions: MaxCoke
So he's went from lobbying for the Chief of Staff job to leaving Washington. I realize he has young children but guys like him are political animals that don't pass on an opportunity to move up the food chain. It appears he's done the math and realized that everyone standing when the music stops is going to be finished in the political world.
Anyone with any brain power can not only see the orange menace is a complete moron but toxic politically and personally to that individual.

It is clear this idiot expects everyone to ignore ethics, common sense, and believe black is white in order to function. Look at how pathetic Conway, Sanders, and Pence are at this point...of course all 3 would welcome the mythical Satan himself into there bed for power...that is what your make up would have to be for that position..

Reactions: MrBing
Anyone with any brain power can not only see the orange menace is a complete moron but toxic politically and personally to that individual.

It is clear this idiot expects everyone to ignore ethics, common sense, and believe black is white in order to function. Look at how pathetic Conway, Sanders, and Pence are at this point...of course all 3 would welcome the mythical Satan himself into there bed for power...that is what your make up would have to be for that position..

Speaking of brain power...

My choice:

DuAv-Z0U4AE1Vwf.jpg

Will be too much fun.

Per the AP, he's going to run a pro-Trump SuperPAC.

Hopefully Trump has no chief of staff and nobody executes anything he says for the next 2 years. Bills that pass House/Senate become law after 10 days and the career service people run all the federal agencies (basically what they're doing now).

It would basically be a bureaucratic way to invoke the 25th.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT