ADVERTISEMENT

Nice stat for the team

...that Maryland game...

Yeah, but another way to look at it is that maybe that's the game that got these guys attention to realize the effort they needed to exert to close games out and win. Maybe PSU and/or MN aren't wins if we didn't lose at MD. But yeah, that one sucked.

Reactions: MrBing
MD loss hurt us most from the perspective of NCAA tourney resume.

The home loss to Purdue sucked the most, for me anyways, to watch them play so flat against your in-state rival. At Home. With RMK's return. The entire game was a bit depressing.

However, if we can hold court at home and steal one of these last 2 road games, and show a good face in the B1G tourney.....this season is not over by a long shot. I'm not expecting final 4 or even S16. But this team has shown they have the potential to finish the season on a strong note and get some momentum into next yr. Or fall flat over the final 3-4 weeks and have the likes of Vbear and gang occupy this board all summer.

Reactions: mike41703
Yeah, but another way to look at it is that maybe that's the game that got these guys attention to realize the effort they needed to exert to close games out and win. Maybe PSU and/or MN aren't wins if we didn't lose at MD. But yeah, that one sucked.
is it tho? You still have the purdue and michigan games after that where we looked lifeless. It does appear something changed a bit, but I'm not sure it's the Maryland game. I'm wondering if it has more to do with the players Archie is using aka Race in general and Green not playing at the end of game.

Reactions: largemouth
IU is 7-6 since the Maryland Meltdown. Doesn’t look like it was either a springboard or cement shoes.
I don't think we're talking about the first Maryland game, I think we're talking about the meltdown at Indiana where IU pretty much blew the game in the last 90 seconds.

I don't think we're talking about the first Maryland game, I think we're talking about the meltdown at Indiana where IU pretty much blew the game in the last 90 seconds.
My bad. I think the point still stands as we’re 3-4 since that game.

Reactions: nafdu1984
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT