ADVERTISEMENT

Nice pick, Satch.

IUforLife16

All-Big Ten
Mar 6, 2003
I've been waiting for someone to pick Buffalo for a while now. They were the highest team left on my board but I picked Ohio back in round 2.

I've been pretty happy with Florida State in the 5th and Colorado State in the 6th.

IUforLife16

Also, I'm glad people are starting to use "Championship"

Instead of "Champions League".

The second division in English football is the "Championship". The Champions League is a step above the Premier League so it doesn't make sense for this league to be called the "Champions League". I've been on this horse since my demotion a couple years ago.

The Championship! It's going to be a thing!

IUforLife16

Was undecided between Buf and W.Mch

Jeder made the decision for me. I had Buffalo rated higher, but had a little concern with unbalanced MAC schedule--favoring W.Mch. But since MAC has gone to 18 games, the scheds are more balanced.

My "chart" (consensus of 4 mags and Pom) hates FSU, but I agree with you about them looking good. My chart is probably dumb about them.

Yeah, I knew that bugged you.

So I started the ball rolling on calling the league "Championship".

In case anyone cares, Jay (IU16) is first generation to this country from England, so he's more sensitive to it.

The mags hated FSU. My chart had them 10th, 9th, and 12th.

Of course all of those ratings were before the season actually started. Since then, they've looked like a top 7ish team in the ACC. I think they could get to 10 or 11 ACC wins in the regular season.

IUforLife16

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT