ADVERTISEMENT

Nice outtake here of a Coach Cig

Coach Cignett's wife loves Indiana, & CCC says he's happy here. As long as he continues to have the essentials, what more could he ask for?
Yeah, and he says he knows how quickly things can change and he’s not naive. Probably specifically having Dolson and Whitten in place, or that their potential replacements have the same vision.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Yeah, and he says he knows how quickly things can change and he’s not naive. Probably specifically having Dolson and Whitten in place, or that their potential replacements have the same vision.
Another POV on that remark from Coach Cignetti was more on how fleeting success can be in football. Things can turn on a dime. The Nebraska game is a must for our Hoosiers.

Another POV on that remark from Coach Cignetti was more on how fleeting success can be in football. Things can turn on a dime. The Nebraska game is a must for our Hoosiers.

Such a huge game. And sitting here considering the next 4 games.....Neb, Washington, MSU, and Michigan....the single game I'm most nervous about. Iowa really handled Washington on Saturday, and if we're unbeaten going into Michigan, I don't think we lose to a team without a QB. We could certainly lose to MSU if their QB went off. He's very talented, but has played like a moron all year to this point.

Such a huge game. And sitting here considering the next 4 games.....Neb, Washington, MSU, and Michigan....the single game I'm most nervous about. Iowa really handled Washington on Saturday, and if we're unbeaten going into Michigan, I don't think we lose to a team without a QB. We could certainly lose to MSU if their QB went off. He's very talented, but has played like a moron all year to this point.

And before any one says it....of course we could lose to any or all of those 4 teams. I just think the Nebraska game is our worst match-up.

• Sad
Reactions: vesuvius13

I think the biggest home game for IU since '87 and '88 when we were looking at beating OSU and/or Michigan. I don't think I would pass over those games and go to '67, but if we somehow get past Neb, Washington, and MSU.......

I loved this one. I was very surprised to see my friend Pete Yonkman doing this. I did not even know he was into this sort of thing with everything else he has going on. And he did a remarkable job with it. Well done Pete!

I loved this one. I was very surprised to see my friend Pete Yonkman doing this. I did not even know he was into this sort of thing with everything else he has going on. And he did a remarkable job with it. Well done Pete!
Pete did a great job. Better interviewer than 90% of the podcasters out there, frankly. At least along the sports-oriented ones. He should honestly do more of them.

Nice to see Hoosier Connect replacing the Hysterics with the current player/coach interviews.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT