ADVERTISEMENT

Nice hit by Fisher

He made me eat my off-season comments that his tackles were downfield. Looked bigger, quicker, and more aggressive then what I expected. Hope it looks that way against UCLA and the B1G.

Yeah, bad call. Maybe he had a split second to start to pull up, but come on, no real way to miss. I'm glad he followed through and finished anyway. Good hit.

My problem is that the Quarterback is given that kind of protection when he is rolling out and out of the pocket. When does He stop becoming a Runner and change back to being a throwing QB? If You let up as a tackler to avoid a potential penalty, and the Qb puts on a burst and runs around You, then what? If You are going to call that You are placing the Defender in an almost impossible situation.Make the hit and risk the penalty, back off and risk the QB outrunning You and getting the Yardage anyway.

1st game for officials as well - just made a bad call,granted it was very bad and the 2 officials closer to the play to felt it was clean - happens- very impressed with Fisher overall

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT